By jojobobo - 02/12/2017 19:00

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. I started to tear up and told her I had something stuck in my eye. I was secretly thrilled as I had been trying to end it for weeks. Seeing me cry, she immediately took it back. I really just had something stuck in my eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 909
You deserved it 2 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can't take back a breakup. Y'all both want to break up, doesn't matter who ends it. Seems like y'all with rather be in a miserable relationship than hurting each other's feelings.

manb91uk 22

Maybe you should stop being a pussy and just break up with her yourself? It should be easier now you know she doesn’t want your ass either

Comments

You can't take back a breakup. Y'all both want to break up, doesn't matter who ends it. Seems like y'all with rather be in a miserable relationship than hurting each other's feelings.

Would rather*. Never complained about anything on this app, but seeing as how y'all have went from posting almost 10 FML's a day to barely 3, it's about time. We can no longer edit comments once posted or see responses to the OP's follow-up. Why is that? There has been numerous complaints about this for almost a year and nothing has been done. Now there are barely any votes on posts and even less comments. Having an administrator come to comment once a week shows that y'all see the comments, but do not care. And yes, there are bigger things to be complaining about like the slave auction that is happening in Libya that NOBODY is mad about, so I guess this is really not the time to be complaining about this. Goodbye.

We do check out the comments, but we have no power on the tech side of things. I'll pass along the complaint, but for now you'll just have to proofread. I'm not sure where you got your estimate though - we've been posting 5 FMLs per day for a while now!

ffc Squall 14

Why not just tell her you want to break up?

manb91uk 22

Maybe you should stop being a pussy and just break up with her yourself? It should be easier now you know she doesn’t want your ass either

Do both of yourselves a favour and just break up - it’ll be easier now than later, trust me. Hope it goes well for you OP.

just break up now. if not, soon you'll be proposing, having kids and buying a house, while being miserable the whole time. doesn't sound like fun.

corky1992 33

Why didn’t you just tell her you wanted to break up too? You shouldn’t toy with someone’s emotions by staying with them when you don’t really want to.

GoogieWithers 22

When both of you don’t want to be in a relationship with each other, there’s really only one logical next step: marriage.

Lol and dead wrong, but probably a lot of folks do just that.

Well that makes this easy for you. "I know you took it back when you broke up with me, but I really don't want to be in a relationship when I know you don't want to be."