By pickit - 25/02/2010 02:26 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I brought to her attention a rather large zit on the corner of her mouth. She called me an insensitive prick. I only pointed it out because I didn't want other people to see it and make fun of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 284
You deserved it 20 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That zit made her bit of a tit, and she had no wit, and your no longer with it, so be thankful for it :)

Quest_ 13

You pointed it out because you genuinely didn't believe she was already aware of it? You suck.

Comments

That zit made her bit of a tit, and she had no wit, and your no longer with it, so be thankful for it :)

haha that rhymes :) and she;s a biatchhh :/

you shoulda just bit it off while you kissed. it's better that way

oogyboogy 6

number 7 I think he was trying to LOL

she's a zit wit, i hope u alrdy hit it. if not forget about it xD

I nearly puked because of those #11 and #14. Thanks.

well if what you shouldve done is not say anything and if someone says something about your girlfriend you kick there ass. ydi for handling this situation wrong

MetroidSlayer01 8

@24, "it" does not rhyme with "it" fail!!

theian01 3
pipp360 0

today, my douchebag boyfriend thought it would be funny to point out a cold sore that I've been self concious about for about two years. fml

FYLDeep 25

"Holy Zit!"... what did I say honey? No I was only trying to point out the little pimple on your cheek.

what did u expect, she's a girl (hopefully)

#165 so your saying its bad if OPs dating a guy? Cmon, it's the 21st century

mama2b3 20

that sucks! the other day i had a rather noticable zit and my bf said"whos ur friend" i just brushed it off, silly reason to dump someone.

It is a dumb reason to break up. Although I don't know why OP pointed it out. Did you think she didn't notice the thing?

TryToBeKind 0

If OP's boyfriend noticed it she should have popped it or had OP pop it. If she's so sensitive and embarrassed about it, you'd think she'd do something about it.

If it was a "zit" In the mouth area, chances are it was no zit, more than likely it was a cold sore, aka herpes.

Reyo 2

You deserve it! A better girlfriend, that is.

YDI for being so rude! I'd be upset too if my boyfriend pointed out a zit on my face haha.

Or a booger or something in your teeth? And women wonder why guys never open up and talk about shit.

cassidy420 0

he wasn't being rude at all. it's not a big deal and it's definitely not a good reason to break up with someone for. some girls just get too butt hurt over dumb shit...

muffinsareyummy 1

DUDE, do you not have any common sense? You're not supposed to point out a woman's flaws! We're already insecure enough as it is, man.

Hanban 0

Correct. And she may be having PMS at that time, thus her instant break up with you.

ah, women. op what ive learned is, 1. never, ever, point out flaws. ever. 2.even if you mean to help, dont say anything, unless u know they dont know. even then sometimes dont. 3. Know the time of month! lol it helps 4. the girl is always right. either that or ur more wrong. 5. if they ask something like "do i look fat?" neeeever say yes. there goes my last gf. 5. follow this list and u wont neccesarily be happy, but u will later XD 6. never make lists of 7!

WTF #9? I hope you have something inbetween your teeth and nobody tells you and you find out after 12 stressfull hours with lots of important conversations where you had to make a good impression! Seriously he wanted to help her to avoid 'not being flawless' so please calm your ****.

Quest_ 13

You pointed it out because you genuinely didn't believe she was already aware of it? You suck.

garuru 4
jamie_leeann23 0

last time my gf had one next to her mouth, i ddnt even kiss her used to b good til i realized girls like assholes lol jk

No, desparate girls with no self-esteem will put up with assholes. Normal self-respecting girls will kick you to the curb.

unfortunatly 70+% of women fit that catagory. Or else they want a project man to fix from asshole to a prince.

My boyfriend is neither an arsehole or a project... ^^^ very childish way of thinking, you'll change your mind when you grow up and find someone you love.