By Anonymous - 14/02/2013 20:23 - Germany

Today, my girlfriend bought herself a brand new iPad and iPod Touch, and returned my aging iPod and Kindle, which she constantly steals for her own use. She considers it my Valentine's Day present. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 894
You deserved it 3 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, the Romance :) Take hers as an experiment.

zfchatroulette 24

Comments

Oh, the Romance :) Take hers as an experiment.

Hey, you got an iPod AND a kindle! How romantic :D

You mean used to have an iPod and kindle.

No, I don't. Now he has them, when he didn't before since they were in the girlfriend's possession :P

kelseygoesrawr 8

Why is two getting thumbed down when both his comments are right? The first one is sarcasm guys, calm down.

I read the FML as the girlfriend returned it to the store which is probably why 2 got thumbed down.

BlitheNightmare 7

40 I could be wrong, but it sounds like she returned the items to OP, because she keeps stealing them. so 2 is right.

I actually read it as she returned it to the store too. But now that I read the comments, both seem possible. So not going to thumb 2 up or down since I don't exactly know what OP meant. :x

Op did say that she considers it as his valentine present, which I believe he meant that she returned it to him

It says the iPod and Kindle were 'ageing' (or aging) so it's unlikely the shop would have allowed a refund if they were old and (potentially) in bad condition. Also, why would the girlfriend return those items to the shop without OP's knowledge and call it a Valentine's gift? Use your brains.

DyslexicPanda 12

Because it sounds like he could potentially be saying it was his gift to her that he "bought" her an iPad and iPod touch and sold back his stuff for it, thus making it more of an fml than what is likely actually intended. At least he didn't have to buy her the iPad and iPod though...

perdix 29

She gave you your shit back, now that it is shit. When they were new, they were the shit. Now, they are just shit.

I dont know about you, but I find my iPod and Kindle to be very usefull and feel no need to replace them anytime soon. :)

Chew some Orbit gun for that dirty mouth.

perdix 29

#7, I found my iPhone made all of my iPods obsolete.

Unless you're like me and have a shite-ton of tunes on your iPod. I don't own an iPhone so my iPod still holds value to me. I think others might feel the same way but who knows? Maybe I'm a goon.

That truly takes regifting up to the next level.

zombieslayer83 19

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
shaww 28

as long as you have sex, it fine.