By xswitch74 - 16/03/2015 14:36 - United Kingdom

Today, my ex called me up to suggest that we become friends, only so that she could introduce me to her new boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 562
You deserved it 4 210

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WavRace 14

Introduce her to your middle finger. She obviously wants your attention man.

Well, then be a gentleman and tell him about her favorite things to do during sex.

Comments

WavRace 14

Introduce her to your middle finger. She obviously wants your attention man.

badluckalex 23

That's one of the few acceptable times to 360 drop kick both of them and then say LATA BITCH while walking away victoriously.

Wild Genius, I'm wondering the same thing.

SystemofaBlink41 27

When someone offers you food and they give you the empty packet or whatever. Just thinking about it...

Well, then be a gentleman and tell him about her favorite things to do during sex.

Or start a conversation about annoying things women do and go over all of her faults. End with "call you up after a break up saying that they want to be friends just so they can introduce their new boyfriend."

I think that this is the appropriate reply to a backstabbing bitch who want to start shit stomp the fire out pour gasoline and light you fire...burnt to crisp..so crispy it will flake off and never come back

There's something wrong with you, 62.

gobiteme2 34

At the same time introducer her to the new girlfriend

BBlah 26

In my opinion that would just turn it into a childish game. If I were OP, I wouldn't give 2 ***** and just move on with my life instead of wasting anymore time on my ex

chocolatefrog28 29

Unless she's legitimately trying to be vengeful, maybe she really is trying to be friendly here. Depending on how long you have been exes, immediately jumping to the conclusion that she's being horrible isn't fair.

God Dammit. Ya know, sometimes I hate the voice of reason!

It depends on how recent though. If she wanted to, it can end really badly.

Then she should have done it before she had a new boyfriend or been tactful enough to leave him at home.