By Anonymous - 24/03/2014 20:28 - United States - Galesburg

Today, my clingy girlfriend refused to leave me alone long enough for me to read an article about dealing with clingy girlfriends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 124
You deserved it 6 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nevracceptdefeat 26

And thats how you know it has gotten to that point in your relationship

Comments

Nevracceptdefeat 26

And thats how you know it has gotten to that point in your relationship

falon142012 22

Yes it is #1. Unfortunately, most people try to save relationships like this and end up getting hurt and frustrated. OP, if talking to her about it doesn't work, you may need to ask her if she would consider seeing a therapist. Sometimes unwillingness to be by oneself can mean insecurity because of a past situation. Good luck!

alan2kai13 3

anyone else not see the 'a' and get really disturbed after seeing therapist?

71 means, he's disturbed by "the rapist" in therapist. I'm not sure this is easily understandable.

jman26 11

He probably did. Obviously that didn't work

2 things can occur here 1. She will accept the explanation and try her hardest not to be as clingy or 2. Things will fly out of control and she will be pissed off, and they will most likely separate.

kingdomgirl94 29

Go to the bathroom, lock the door, and hide forever.

ariiewilliams 17

She can use a bobby pin to unlock the door and get in there.

kingdomgirl94 29

should be enough time to look up how to deal with her though... hopefully. If she's skilled enough to get it in a matter of seconds, OP has bigger problems than her being clingy...

I think she was going somewhere else with the lock yourself in the bathroom idea...

Wizardo 33

Well speaking in strictly Klingon, tell her to back off, separation is the only remedy here.

alshygirl 14

Stage five is nothing, I've dated a stage 6. This is a case of stage, dare I say it, stage 10.

Dump her, bro! Ain't nobody got time for that :/

#8 And people say that only men are douches in society

I 100% agree with #8. Nothing douchey about that. Clingy girlfriend has got to go.

Only men are a tool to clean a girls ******?

Dodge4x4Ram 46

I'm trying to go all day without texting her

Jeez, that sucks, I hate clingy girlfriends

DrownedMyFish 18

I know, right? Why do they feel the need to be clingy? You don't have to be by your boyfriend's side all day. That's why I usually watch my boyfriend from a distance and try to keep my presence unknown.

Yes, it's a delicate balance between being to clingy and being to distant, you have to be able to trust your partner in a relationship. Not shadow them wherever they go.

That's called stalking and that's kinda creepy #DrownedMyFish

Of course, everyone knows that if you want to be a stalker in a relationship, you can't let the other person know. So spy on them with binoculars from a distance, it's foolproof.

Awe the magic of irony in work once again...