By Anonymous - 22/06/2013 06:39 - Canada - Airdrie

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had a threesome. He suggested we have another guy. It ended up devolving into a twosome, and I wasn't part of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 333
You deserved it 18 962

Top comments

If you're up for threesomes...I doubt you'll have trouble finding another boyfriend

lollypop30001 19

Comments

If you're up for threesomes...I doubt you'll have trouble finding another boyfriend

Yeah, she's up for a threesome with another guy. I think finding a boyfriend who shares her particular kinky desires may be harder to find than you think...

perdix 29

#1, I think the level of difficulty depends on who you prefer for the third participant. I'm guessing the order would be: 1. Girl 2. Dude 3. Donkey

Funkymunky1511 4

Honestly I don't know why people could share your GF with another guy, or they could do three some with their lover. My idea that is only use on the ****..:)

Love the way that was said on THE ****.

There's no need to downvote 30. I agree. The idea of a threesome seems hot, but I wouldn't be comfortable sharing my bf.

It's usually a "spur of the moment" thing.

I actually think it's the other way around.. I know a lot of guys who think threesomes are trashy.

I have had threesomes with another girl and my husband. It just has to do with your personalities, and the separation of sex and love. It takes a lot of trust, and people who don't hold onto to jealousy, but in my opinion, it can definitely be a healthy experience, as long as all the people involved understand each other.

I agree with 56 and 30 on this, surely the point in a relationship is to cut out the idea of having your girlfriend/boyfriend for yourself, the whole act of devotion... A threesome completely ruins this ideology of relationships.

What a way to find out he is actually gay.... YLS

evilraider 5

A planned threesome is spur of the moment?

incoherentrmblr 21
Wizardo 33

That twosome must've been gruesome, I think an evaluation of priorities and personalities needs to take place cos this is worrying to say the least...

I don't think it is. That may be just me though. I mean, how many people think a woman is definitely a lesbian because she wants to try it with another female? I think it's just curiosity. I may be wrong but if this is how OP wanted to experiment but didn't want to go behind her back then I kinda say good on him! Well, ish, I mean he could have included her a bit but I still don't think we can definitely write him off a gay. :)

I too wanted to make some gay jokes, butt **** it... I can already see them cumming! :(

Wizardo 33

Same here but then I thought, nah they're overdone and used more than a hooker in Cuba so I'll leave them to Perdix and Pleo.

CubanBitchh 10

There aren't really many hookers in Cuba, just a lot of Cuban hookers in the U.S., mainly Miami, FL.

Wizardo 33

#90, that was the intention, glad someone noticed my poetic prowess...

lollypop30001 19
KingCeltic77 18

Same thing happened to Ross Gellar, but with lesbians instead.

NavalAvaiations1 5

brilliant deduction, dear Watson.

Or possibly heteroflexible. Meaning they're straight but will do gay tgings if the situation arises.

I'm pretty sure that's just a fancy way of saying bisexual, 100.

103: Lovely username and it's more like they'd do something gay at a party but wouldn't have a same sex relationship.

monnanon 13

that is still bisexual except they have restricted themselves becuase they would not be comfortable having same sex relationships. sexuality is sliding scale not different definations. these people are just more on the straight side of the scale.

blackman100 20

105 if he was transflexible, then he would have included his girl. But he had 4 options: include them both; watch the other two go at it; have the other dude sit out; or have his girlfriend sit out. He chose the one that made him gay.

It's not gay if it's in a threeway...

Friends was the first thing I thought of! I love this site

it's classed as bicurious, instead of bisexual. it means you are willing to have sexual encounters with someone off the same sex but wouldn't go as far as being in a same sex relationship. I know because I used to be bicurious before I became bisexual x

Next time, just agree to do anal when he asks you to.

Misaki18 17

When the hell did we start talking about anal?!

How do you think they were penetrating each other? #5 was just making a bad joke out of that.

Why do so many people automatically assume that gay male sex = anal penetration? That isn't the only thing 2 guys can do together..

SeedlessMe 13

Haha @5- that's funny, cause when I have a boyfriend that wants anal, I tell him to go find a man for that ;)

It's unlikely there will be a next time for these two.

It looks like OP lost her boyfriend. Time to move on.

you helped him explore his true sexuality! I hope you weren't too long term so you can move on relatively easily.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
watermelon1 35

It may have been a bigger pain in the ass for one of the two guys involved…

*little kid voice* Oohhhh I get it it's a pain in the ass because it was IN THE BUTT LOLOLOLOLOL ^see how overexplaining like that kills the joke?

I was going to make a gay joke, butt **** it.

how much sperm can a gay man hold? a Butt load

Good one, though it won't hurt if you do it the right way :P

imtooshy 18

That was just his way of you helping him out of the closet. Your bf is definitely gay. The fact that he wanted a man shoulda been your cue to run.

This is exactly what I was thinking... It makes me wonder though; did OP's boyfriend set that up? If so, that just shows how big of a coward and ass he is. Sorry OP. I really hope you feel better soon!

monnanon 13

and women who want threesomes with another girl are?

Or maybe he is Bi? And I think it's a stupid logic by the way.

monnanon 13

well people who want to have sex with the same sex aint exactly straight. my point was it is accepted nay hot for a woman to want to get it on with other women even in the context of a relationship but in this flip situation the guy is a closet gay? my guess is he is bisexual and got more into it than his girl expected.

#38 its cause OPs boyfriend had a twosome instead with the guy. So thats why it seems like hes actually homosexual not bisexual or bi-curious. If it was a threesome with two girls and one guy and the girl ended up having a twosome with the girl instead the same would apply