By Oily - 16/12/2011 09:08 - New Zealand

Today, my 7-year-old daughter came up to me in a noisy mall and said "boo-boo" pointing to her hand. Not paying enough attention, I kissed her hand to make her feel better. She grimaced and said "No dad, bird poo." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 218
You deserved it 14 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seximexi911 10

Dirty mouth? Clean it up!! Hahaha I'm sorry I'm laughing at your expense op. :)

Well that's a shitty situ........ No??? Oh ok then. If anyone needs me I'll be sitting in the "overused pun corner"

Comments

seximexi911 10

Dirty mouth? Clean it up!! Hahaha I'm sorry I'm laughing at your expense op. :)

LOL! YDI, that's what you get for not listening to your kids!

I think he means he wasn't paying attention to her hand, he obviously cares if she's hurt if he kissed her hand.

^^ never said he didn't care. Whoever wrote this clearly stated that the op should listen to his kids.

It said in the FML that they were in a noisy mall. If you have a life and have ever been to a mall, you'd know how hard it is to hear people sometimes. OP was listening, but didn't hear correctly.

Hah maybe next time you should care if your daughters hurt or something!!

Your DP summarises how I reacted to the FML.

Llama_Face89 33

It was in a loud mall...a kid saying bird poo can easily be mistaken for boo boo. Especially if the guy is paying attention to his kid and (I'm assuming) Christmas shopping.

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

34- y are u talking about double penetration?

somerandomdude19 2
britthath 0

pay more attention to your child, ydi

... Geezus! Another one!! In a NOISEY shopping centre with people and alot of background noise, and usually the soft voice of a child, bird poo can sound alot like boo boo!

ninjabird1 0

Someone is going to be using a lot of toothpaste and mouthwash. (:

Dirty mouth? Clean it up with Orbitz...just figured I'd finish what 1 was trying to say

that1guy1 13

No need, I think we all know where they were going with it.

Well that's a shitty situ........ No??? Oh ok then. If anyone needs me I'll be sitting in the "overused pun corner"

Queue the 20 comments seriously saying that pun without checking for comments like this first.

8- Reading your comment was like a breath of fresh air after nearly drowning in a pool of shitty ass comments..