By raiden - 17/08/2018 20:30

Today, it's my first day of high school. It's also my first day of a three-day in-school suspension. The reason? I sat next to a girl and she immediately got up and told the teacher that she didn't "feel safe". FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 927
You deserved it 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well when you get back to class say the same thing about her. when they laugh and ask for proof ask why she didnt have to prove anything and demand the same action. Get your parents to back you up or theyll just screw you over even worse.

Tell your principal that you don't feel safe with your teacher. You'll either get a more competent teacher, or your current one will have the benefit of learning not to take everything at face value.

Comments

Tell your principal that you don't feel safe with your teacher. You'll either get a more competent teacher, or your current one will have the benefit of learning not to take everything at face value.

maybe. But a student saying they don't feel safe has to be taken seriously. I think it is good if the teacher moved them and investigated, bit good if that was all it took for a suspension. But we don't know the full story. I believe it is relatively hard to suspend someone. I'd want to know why she did not feel safe. She could have been lying or exaggerating, but there would have been an investigation. You don't suspend someone purely for someone saying g that with no evidence.

She don't feel safe? What are you Edward Cullen?

Do you look like a human/real life version of The Thing? Or do you simply have the same face as a known rapist/pedophile?

Sorry, what? I wasn't aware I had something offensive. Unless you are too fond of Twilight that is.

Already establishing that “bad boy” rep! You’re gonna get laid a lot. If you don’t know what that means, Google it.

well when you get back to class say the same thing about her. when they laugh and ask for proof ask why she didnt have to prove anything and demand the same action. Get your parents to back you up or theyll just screw you over even worse.

interesting answer. If they suspended purely over that comment this is certainly one way to tackle it!

You might want to check what if anything went on your permanent record because of this. Some schools put suspensions on the record and a brief explanation of the reason is given. You might want to check on that and possibly appeal it.

Colleges also look at this and ask why it can really **** up your college career

Donut_Wizard 23

You should appeal that's some bullshit ,and tell the principal this behavior makes you feel unwanted thus unsafe that'll stir up the bullshit.

Zachary8261 28

If a school just suspends you for that alone, without asking for proof, I’d consider a transfer.

tounces7 27

Where do you go, Snowflake High?

Welcome to the #metoo reality. Where a male can do nothing wrong and still get his life ruined based on nothing more than the word of a crazy cat lady to be.