By samantha - 04/03/2009 00:18 - United States

Today, in the fitting room at Old Navy, a customer asked me if we sold Calvin Klein jeans. I replied "no ma'am, this isn't a department store, we only sell Old Navy jeans." She left, and complained to my manager, who informed me that "the customer is always right." FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 404
You deserved it 3 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ionelementz112 0

Have a friend pose as a customer and give you a home made coupon that says "All the shit I want for free". They're the customer; they're right.

Comments

aFatFuck 0

Sometimes the only thing you can do is to knock a bitch out AWWWWWWWWWW YYYYEEEAAAAAAAA

Besides the fact he'd get fired if he did that. And that's kinda what you should expect from people who shop in old navy.

Damn, your manager and that customer are stupid.

It can suck to work in retail When your store manager is fail Customers bite ass They will whine and harass And you still aren't making a sale.

I guess you should have said 'yes, we sell Calvin Klein jeans at our branch down the street and round the corner with the big sign that says Calvin Klein jeans' Some people just like to complain to hear the sound of their own voice.

ionelementz112 0

Have a friend pose as a customer and give you a home made coupon that says "All the shit I want for free". They're the customer; they're right.

haha so, what, you're supposed to lie and say you DO sell Calvin Klein jeans? I work in retail too.. fun times..

I've worked in retail before. The customer is almost always a complete retard.

#4 LOL :) Should've asked your manager to show you where they're kept. Once, my teacher told me "The customer is _almost_ always right." because he understood that people are stupid as shit, and it's their fault if they are.

This is the saying at my shop: "The customer is always right... unless they are wrong, as is the case most of the time."