By Quirk - 29/10/2009 05:17 - United States

Today, in class, everyone read my Creative Writing submission. It was a touching story about the unconditional love that exists between dog and his owner. Everybody unanimously agreed that it was probably about bestiality. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 252
You deserved it 7 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry that people are too immature to figure that there are types of relationships outside of sexual, but I don't think the internet is the best place to plea your case.

Comments

aww sounds sweet :) dont listen to them and dont let them bring you down

gayguysf 0

Oh boy was it awkward when I was reading this fml with my dog...

ninjasaurous 0

I love the sarcasm you used.

tsim_fml 0

69- too bad dogs eat teddy bears

Well, at least, they're getting the "other side" of the story :3

I'm sorry that people are too immature to figure that there are types of relationships outside of sexual, but I don't think the internet is the best place to plea your case.

Yeah, probably not. Give it a while- there's sure to be more than one "well then you shouldnt've f*d that dog" comment.

. You set yourself up for it by writing about an animal that licks its ass and junk more often than not.

liveBabylon 0

that was gunna be my exact comment ahahahahahaha

cerebellum_fml 0

awakening? well to be great you must be misunderstood. :/

What a precious story. Well, companionship never hurts... unless somebody forgot the vaseline... >.< PS FYI, love isn't really unconditional otherwise it wouldn't matter who or what he/she/it was you have a relationship with. In some ways you might think it is, and in some ways, it might be nice to wish it was (it's a nice ideal in many cases). Ultimately, however, it never really is.

cerebellum_fml 0

im wondering if everyone here had to look up ********** before commenting lol

Trust me when I say most of the people commenting know what it is. They just don't know how to spell it. @mercy - Also, I've been forbidden from watching Beauty and the Beast because of exactly this reason. I'm over 20 years old, mother! I WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE WORLD, DAMN IT!

What about The Little Mermaid? Man on teenage fish love, common.

@16, you have lived a sad, depraved childhood and I feel sorry for you.

mekeskidi_fml 0

So the story you wrote was biographic?

swimdiva 0

wait wait ***********... screwing your dog? am I right or totally wayy off here?