By fnfantastic - 04/11/2012 16:37 - United States - Warsaw

Today, I woke up with a vague memory of buying something last night while drunk. According to my credit card summary I made a $270 purchase from a home shopping channel. I guess in 5-7 days I'll find out what it was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 357
You deserved it 30 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Betty crocker's complete set is awesome!

MagicGiraffe 12

Let's hope OP wasn't browsing the personal ads on Craigslist...

GirlOnFire143 6

wutt whos betty croker?? this is weird

31 It was an ad on TV. Nothing was bought on Craigslist. 37 There is no-one named Betty Croker.

It was a Post-e-Vac.... If you know what this is then I'm sorry

I hope to see the next FML in 5-7 days!

37- How do you not know who Betty Crocker is?

RAWRitsangell 4

How ****** up would it be if OP sent it to the wrong address..lol

You know, odds are if you didn't know you ordered it, you didn't ship it to the right place...

You should get back to us when u find out

lilmisslovely13 15

It's been long enough, I expect an updated FML!

It was only $270 so it isn't that big a deal. If you're going to get drunk hide the remote from yourself before you go out. You drunk mind won't remember where it is and you won't buy stuff from the TV.

I don't know about you but $270 is a big deal when you are needing to pay the bills and you are out $270. This is why alcohol causes problems some people need limits on drinking. If you can't really control your drinking you probably shouldn't drink.

PrussiaisAwesome 15

You must be pretty rich. I can't speak for anybody but myself, but if I wasted $270 I'd be in some serious financial trouble. Then again I'm a poor college student.

kxxjoejoexxk 8

No one can control themself while drunk

damn_homie 2

43- Right!! $270 is a huge deal! I'm a poor college student too lol. But I don't even have $270 in my bank account.

MindFreakazoid 10

47 - That's why you don't get drunk in the first place, and some people can.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

There is absolutely nothing wrong with drinking a little here and there. Some people can't just drink a few beers though, they need to drink the whole case instead.

MindFreakazoid 10

Mkay I'm sorry, I honestly don't know much about drinking, but from what I hear, it's just best not to go overboard with the drinking. But hey, my motto for here in FML is 'nobody cares what you think'.

asianperry 8

Atleast he could be getting a whole Rachael Ray pots and pans set!

You shouldn't go overboard drinking, same goes for everything like eating, gambling, drugs, etc.

unknown_user5566 26

At least those would be useful items. I immediately thought that OP bought a bunch of those buffalo gold coins, or glass figurines.

I was actually thinking some tacky jewelry or an ugly outfit, but gold coins & figurines would be even worse.

Or maybe a dozen potty putters. (As silly as snuggies are, they're actually quite nice.)

mvc3ftw 17

I refuse to buy Sham Wow! The guy who sells them does some weird bottom jaw elongation thing when he turns to the side.... And looks like a Raptor. Too scared of what will be in the box. :(

Krajjan 9

Lloyd! Peter! What have I told you about FML?!

59 - The jaw thing is from when the hooker bit his tongue. He still hasn't recovered.

MsMourningStar 22

Or one of the juicers that are impossible to clean out and take up half the counter.

RealTalk0 7

Hopefully it's worth the money. If not, just don't get drunk while watching home shopping channels.

Inheritance 10

It's more alcohol just watch.

YOLO! On a less annoying note: Buy another now and you'll get shipping and handling free!

unknown_user5566 26

Your second note was not less annoying. I'm disappointed. :(

spekledworf 18

One does not simply use YOLO. Ever.

MindFreakazoid 10

I used to think YOLO meant You're an Orange Labyrinth Octopus. I wish it did mean that.

olpally 32

YOLO!!! *gets shot in face* *everybody claps and cheers*

YOLO, most annoying and stupidest phrase/saying ever.

JoeGrant 12

YOLO sounds like a new, yet retro style, yogurt!

I hope you bought something nice, sometimes you can find really special fashion clothes in these kind of shops.

iiDangerCloseBK 6
Andrew910 5
UltimateGIRness 16

Or a ton of Justin bieber posters. I couldn't imagine the horror

decidedlyvague 11

You bought a jade turtle tampon dispenser. Don't ask me how I know.

I'd buy that even while sober. Can I get one for toothpicks and napkins, too?

for somebody who's decidedly vague that was a pretty specific answer...

decidedlyvague 11
kotana191 8

what kind of drunk person just starts watching the home shopping channel?

RedPillSucks 31

a drunk person with no life. first it was "forever alone" now it's "forever broke"

amandajlucas2015 2

I wanna know if u are drunk enough to not remember making the purchase how we're u able to see the numbers on ur credit card and able to talk clearly enough to make the purchase in the first place

It started with only being a little drunk. The purchase was made. It ended with being a LOT drunk. The purchase was forgotten.

Now you'll know what your drunk side always wanted to get you!