By burritobreasts - 15/10/2014 06:27

Today, I woke up to my roommate trying to put a burrito and a pack of mild sauce in between my boobs. He's only lived here for two weeks, and this is the second time I've woken up to him doing something like this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 138
You deserved it 5 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

time to change the roommate... or lock your room always

saucyrossi 18

Comments

time to change the roommate... or lock your room always

drunkmunkey 24

or she should knock the shit out of him for being a creepy little pervert

Knock his ass to the floor and show him what happens to creeps like him.

....Time to call the police is more like it!! Pretty sure it's a sex offense...............

I would love to see her try proving that in court

How is locking the door going to help? They're ROOMmates

Just tell him to stop and if he doesn't then ask him to leave if it bothers you

littleteapot 21

Because the molester will definitely stop if you ask nicely.

Lil_Red777 21

I'd say he is a molester, he's doing things to her in her sleep without her consent.

RedPillSucks 31

What ever you do don't fall for the "does this towel smell moldy" trick!!!!....

brendejafulable 41

If she doesn't like that, then she shouldn't have to put up with it.

Oh, it seems you've made a typo. Better *kick him out, report him to the landlord, call the police, change the locks, and get a restraining order so you never have to deal with this bull shit again. There. I fixed it for you. :)

#4 IF you had a roommate that put a sausage in your butt while you're sleeping, would you get used to it?!! I doubt it. Unless you're gay, in that case you will get used to it. Maybe maybe not.

what does being gay have to do with it? It is still unwanted sexual advances.

kyu_Q 19

#36 is a grammar fairy godmother

BubbleGrunge 18

Time to install some personal space rules, OP. As in "my chest is off limits at all times."

Lil_Red777 21

Time to buy a security system...for your room

As creepy as it is, I can't say that it doesn't sound delicious. He should hook up with the pretzel girl !

Try sleeping with your clothes on for once.

Astrum14 24

There's no reason to think she wasn't wearing clothes, and there's no reason why she shouldn't be able to sleep without clothes if she doesn't want to.

Lil_Red777 21

Even if she was naked, what right does that give him to touch her inappropriately???

So, wait...if she is in her own room sleeping naked, that gives creepo the right to do things to her body? Please never ever breed and stay the hell away from all women always.

RedPillSucks 31

Yeah. There aren't too many places to put burritos on a guy.

Good point, devildog. Allow me to rephrase. #10, stay the hell away from all humans and animals if you think it's okay to do something to a person without their permission when he/she is asleep.

I may get down voted here, but I think there are a few options here. 1, they're really close friends that just moved in together and play pranks on each other all the time and this doesn't bother her as much as we assume. 2, they're friends, possibly do pranks on each other, and this does bother her. And the scariest... 3, this is a new roommate that she either didn't know or didn't know well and he's just being a total creeper in which case she should absolutely run. I do think there is a chance of this being #1 though because I just find it hard to believe, and find it really scary, that some creeper just does this without being best friends and in a prank war!

It is disturbing, but it still makes me hungry.

My roommate would "sneak" guys into our room while I was sleeping then have them leave before I woke up. She really thought I'd never notice.