By flying_vegan - 06/12/2009 13:24 - United Kingdom

Today, I woke up and found that someone had taken a dump on my car. They'd apparently felt bad about it, as they'd then keyed "sorry" into the door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 936
You deserved it 2 440

flying_vegan tells us more.

This was in Hoxton, in London...

Top comments

Yeah, I probably deserved it for my charity marathon runs, helping the homeless and rescuing animals. Wow, I'm a complete bastard... It's a good thing they don't know about my donations to children's hospitals or homegrown organic vegetables or I'd probably be deserving of a stabbing...

I like how the "apology" did more damage than what they're apologizing for.

Comments

congrats on being first. nobody cares

Gratz being negative, but no-one cares

colin7861 0

sorry i had some party and couldnt find a bathroom then i felt bad so i went to leave a note but the only paper i had i used to wipe, so yeah i had to key sorry. its good to know you were able to read it. haha FYL

well you're obviously a douche. love to know WHY they crimped one off on your car. fyl.

Yeah, I probably deserved it for my charity marathon runs, helping the homeless and rescuing animals. Wow, I'm a complete bastard... It's a good thing they don't know about my donations to children's hospitals or homegrown organic vegetables or I'd probably be deserving of a stabbing...

tiancai 0

Hmm, the "rescuing animals" part seems to give us some clue. I'd be pretty pissed too if someone "saved" my potential dinner.

tiancai 0

Never tried cats (there aren't any restaurants specializing in cat meat in my area), but I think dog meat is pretty tasty. Actually just a couple of days ago I went to a Korean restaurant with a friend and we had some dog soup and fried dog meat with rice, it was very delicious.

Eww you eat dogs? Poor dogs! i think we need to go on a ninja mission and save these poor dogs...

I agree with #3. You sir, OP, are an idiot. You're not better than everybody else just because you claim to care more, so don't act like it. That's what you get for being a liberal. Serves you right.

mrlucky4444 0
xslapchopx 0

why cant pple be more like that now a days. oh wait they are. fyl

lol this is funny you gotta take the dump and investigate to see whose it was. then smash it in his/her face. i fking hate it when ppl key the cars (oh and most of the cases i know it was bitches who did that)

They probably did it because you're a vegan. I've never seen a meat-eater get their car shitted on.

horse_lvr96 0

HUSH their aint nutn wrong wit bn one! ...

Cheers Mercy, always good to have you in my corner :) Ninja suit dry yet?

OMG, someone has different beliefs then you! O noes they totally deserve it! Really? FYI meat eaters have also gotten there cars keyed...

Starfire, thank you. What I don't understand is this: I'm vegan. I don't expect anyone else to be vegan, nor do I know any vegan who does. Lots of people eat meat. And lots of them think that everyone else should eat meat. Can't we all just get along?

Well, Mercy, if a ninja suit is worth cleaning, it's worth cleaning right. And it does look properly good :)

That's because alot if people are neat-heads *teehee* Unfortunatley, we have alot of people that like to push thier beliefs on everyone! You get it on alot of subjects... It would be ok if they wouldn't try to attack you and just state how they feel but do it respectfully and understand that not everyone believes in the same thing. Religon is even worse, I have a cousin that calmly and promptley told me that, because I don't believe in the same religon as her, her religon states I'm going to hell... Hmmm... I told her I believe that as long as you had good intentions and didn't purposley harm people or animals you would be good to go in the afterlife and that I believe in various aspects of different religons... Nope still going to hell ;)

r0ck5t4r 3

well of course you are. only Mormons go to heaven, where they sing songs about why smoking is bad for you. be glad you're going to hell. it's where all the fun people are

TRJADN 0

13th. Sorry to hear that. That person is a nasty idiot

I like how the "apology" did more damage than what they're apologizing for.