By HYRTE - 06/09/2017 04:30

Today, I returned a shirt for my mom. When the cashier asked why, I just said my mom didn't like the way it looked. After an awkward pause, I noticed the cashier was wearing the same shirt. She was not amused. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 025
You deserved it 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So what? Who cares if they were amused or not? If the shirt is stupid, then the shirt is stupid.

Comments

KrazyKatz3 26

"On her! Oh on her of course. It didn't suit her figure"

So what? Who cares if they were amused or not? If the shirt is stupid, then the shirt is stupid.

Why would the cashier care about your mom's taste. Usually it's that people don't want others to be wearing the same clothes as them so she should be happy.

“My Mom didn’t want to look like a cashier.”

Just because it looks nice on someone else does not mean it looks good on you. YLS and the cashier shouldn't have cared.

Donut_Wizard 23

Your shirt is bad, and you should feel bad.

Next time, give her a very dramatically over the top sarcastic shrug. Or you could report her to PR/her manager/corporate for hostile service.

So what? It doesn't mean it's a bad shirt. It just may not be your mom's style. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone has their own tastes. The cashier should get off her high horse and not take it so personally.

Isa_fml 20

Cashier needs to grow up and accept that people not liking what she likes isn't a personal insult. Jesus Christ.