By robert - 31/01/2012 00:20 - United States

Today, I went to deliver some reports to my boss in his office. He was facing away from me and ranting about his "useless employees", so I slipped in and waited for him to put the phone down. Turns out he was talking to himself. When he noticed me, he bitched me out and threatened to fire me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 457
You deserved it 4 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

usnwife 18

Maybe a polite knock before sneaking into your bosses office? I'd be pissed too if someone slipped in and just stood there! But I do have to admit he sounds a little off for talking to himself like that...

Comments

msjoyfull84 0

Sounds like shitty employees.

littletinyME 5

I always find myself asking'Crazy person, or headset?'

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Why all the thumbs down to 11? Her response was 100% appropriate lol.

I'd say because she said the same thing as you, on the same thread and 10minutes later Haha

thinkPlNK 0

21 - no, if you listen to the actual song, what 11 said is what comes next.

ThisIsMyReign 4

21 - I believe you mean that's what she said.

ChadAvreySchilli 0

"do the creep! Hahhhh. Do the creep!" Seriously y'all look it up ^ make fun of the y'all in any inbreed or grammatical or so help you god...

To answer 23- the FML community are a fickle bunch... with a stranger sense of humour than Hitler, it would seem.

37-I'm still trying to figure out what the second part of your post said. Haz any of y'all done find it out yet?

tehdarkness 21
IAdminIFlow 0
usnwife 18

Maybe a polite knock before sneaking into your bosses office? I'd be pissed too if someone slipped in and just stood there! But I do have to admit he sounds a little off for talking to himself like that...

Agreed, even if he was on the phone it is still rude to stand like a creeper YDI op

SupahAsian 4

It's not his fault, some people just can't control their Ninja Syndrome.

Exactly what I was going to say!! All the more reason to stay out of his office if he's on the phone! His phone calls are personal and if he thought you should hear it chances are you'd get a confrence call. Sorry it happened and that he flipped on you, but ydi.

You should've seen that one coming. A safety knock would've been best too..

CassieMarieee 7

You should have joined in the conversation..he probably would have thought it was the voices in his head again though

That would be a good thing if he thought it was the voices in his head, then OP could have talked about how he deserves a promotion.

next time have your phone or something and record at least his voice

Who the hell "slips in" to his bosses office? Especially when he's ranting about his employees? He probably thought you were eavesdropping and trying to gather some office dirt. I guarantee you that the first thing he did after you slunk out of there with your tail between your legs was to try to figure out exactly what he needs to do to fire you.

Hire himself as manager for he won't have to go through with firing him.

There he is!! Docbastard with the perfect opinion and beautiful comment! Everything I want to say, only said in a more sarcastic, humorous, and gorgeously poetic way!! Good day to you my incredible sir. ;)

13, That would make him a crappy employer. "You did something I didn't like, now im going to find a way to fire you" is the mindset of a petty individual who doesn't belong at the head of any business or department.