By oneloveliz - 17/09/2017 23:15

Today, I was watching my dog via security camera live feed, when my roommate came in completely naked to make breakfast for himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 459
You deserved it 1 563

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I really hope he knew about the camera and just assumed you wouldn't be watching. Still, you should probably let him know that you saw him so you can avoid the same situation again.

Life under an oppressive and watchful big brother can make you do crazy things. I wish your "roommate" a speedy escape. *fist of solidarity*

Comments

Of course, yes... you TOTALLY just wanted to check up on your dog... ;)

I really hope he knew about the camera and just assumed you wouldn't be watching. Still, you should probably let him know that you saw him so you can avoid the same situation again.

Life under an oppressive and watchful big brother can make you do crazy things. I wish your "roommate" a speedy escape. *fist of solidarity*

chessu 21

I assume he is aware of the camera, right? In which case he probably doesn't care. If he doesn't - tell him NOW! First of all it's such a violation of someone's privacy and you might need to set some ground rules - e.g. he is allowed to turn it off when he's at home or something. Secondly, even if he doesn't mind, it will be SO much more awkward if he finds out by accident in 6 months time and you're both going to have to live with the realisation that you have seen him naked more times you can count.

Seems like the dog is perfectly well behaved. Your roommate however, could definitely use some training.

I have a feeling that the roommate probably doesn't know about the camera. Hence, the uninhibited strolling around naked in the kitchen

That's just a tad bit creepy. Does he know there are cameras there that you can and do watch? I wouldn't feel safe at home if my housemates did that.