By Isabelle18 - 19/07/2009 14:14 - Canada

Today, I was walking to work when I saw an empty pop can. Angry at whoever left it, I kicked it out of the way. Turns out it wasn't empty; it was filled with hornets. I had to run 2km to work while being attacked by a giant swarm of wasps. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 376
You deserved it 29 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were angry because someone left a can of pop on the ground? Lol. FYL about the hornets though, that sucks.

if you were angry because some one left something on the floor, would you not pick it up and throw it in the bin than kick it? which isn't solving anything. YDI.

Comments

crackberrie 0

hahaha.. at least u got a good work out out of it

isaiaha11 2

agreed with1 and ydi for thinking that a "huge swarm "could fit into a soda can

lol, hornet and wasps are 2 different insects. hahaha, op is a joke!!

so u got mad someone littered? instead of picking it up you....kicked it?

You were angry because someone left a can of pop on the ground? Lol. FYL about the hornets though, that sucks.

hey shananigan's I'm going to get straight to the point and say that you are cute and that I would like to talk to you and see what happens from there. reply back if you are interested.

LOL!!! you shouldve ran inbetween people to see what wouldve happend

Theos_fml 0

Hornets and wasps are two different things...Did you get chased by both?

isthisonetaken 0

i was wondering the same thing. love it when people can't get their story straight.

Hornets are a type of wasp. Funny how people take the time to point out mistakes but can't be bothered to take the extra 10 seconds to make sure it's actually a mistake. There's Google and there's Wikipedia. Use them.

This thread is full of complete idiots. #1 Hornets are a type of wasp as cthulhu1138 pointed out. #2 Picking up the pop can would have been worse, seeing as it was full of wasps, so it's a good thing he didn't pick it up.

bclover2007 0

omg guys jesus, just shows what retarded people have access to the internet

if you were angry because some one left something on the floor, would you not pick it up and throw it in the bin than kick it? which isn't solving anything. YDI.

That's what I was thinking... Although in retrospect I guess it's a good thing he didn't pick it up.

i agree, why would you be mad at that anyway? YDI

Yeah Op's gonna throw the can into the trash bin, jump into the trash bin and kick the can. Genius

I somehow doubt they would chase you for a full 2km

I agree...they would have caught him a lot sooner

I also doubt there was a "huge swarm" inside a pop can. I'd guess around maybe 20 or so max.

Unless they crammed themselves in there, like a hornet bomb. O.O You never know.

Hornets ≠ Wasps. Nn... I would be irritated too. Although I guess it's a good thing you didn't pick it up. You had no way of knowing they were living in there.

Haha wouldn't you Pick it up though if you were soo angry at it inside of kicking it?!

alliemi 0

If you were angry about the popcan being left then why didn't you pick it up? YDI for perpetuating litter

OP has probably picked up cans before and was sick of cleaning up after people.