By Agax - 08/10/2013 00:21 - United States - Riverside

Today, I was playing soccer when a player kicked the ball at my crotch. In pain, I kneeled down. The referee came up to me and whispered, "The smaller they are, the more it hurts." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 630
You deserved it 4 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

Your reply: "And you know this from experience?"

Comments

and then you get up, kick him in the crotch, and ask him how it feels

This sounds like an utter Pain in the Balls:/...Okay that Officially sucked.

I am fairly sure that the ref ment the smaller the ball (football, baseball and so on) the more it hurts when it hits, cause of the smaller surface hit.

funny how your coach knows abt it....must be pretty experienced!

Rainhawk94 27

Our maybe because he's a coach he has experience seeing players getting kicked in the crotch....and he has small balls

Gearden 8

funny how that coach is a referee.

I think you know better how small you are not him OP. Maybe he's talking from experience?

I'm pretty sure the coach was trying to make OP get up and act like it didn't hurt...

Oh god why the **** did I say that. Please bury it ASAP

MikaykayUnicorn 36

I feel like what I like to call the 'dislike zombies' are getting to our comments.

Why not remove it by putting it as inappropriate?

this wouls only be an FML if what the referee said was true.. in that case, fyl.

well it appears that you done ****** up

BreynHope 11

Haha that's pretty funny. But really, sorry about your balls.

Anyone else think it's also creepy how he bends down and whispers this weird comment... Does he have a white van with darkened windows OP?

You should have kicked him in the nuts and seen him cry...

whiteboy896 9

That would result in a red card and then OP wouldnt even be able to finish the game.

ThatFancyPenn 18
cheshirecat13242 32

Bad idea? I don't play soccer, but wouldn't that have kept him from getting sack-smacked in the first place..?

zingline89 18

Your reply: "And you know this from experience?"

You should have kicked him in the nuts to see how small he was.

arleenxo 11

How does your coach know that?

That's a little extreme, and I doubt she would have said that. it was probably just a mistake.

Rainhawk94 27

Let me remind you..he got hit on the balls!!!...moment of silence for this man....