By spiderchick23 - 10/02/2011 00:41 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with an elderly customer at work. I had to spend 10 minutes listening to him describe how the underwear he bought was too tight and caused his bladder to leak. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 495
You deserved it 2 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

he's leaking a bit too much information to you. urine for some unfortunate stories if you keep talking to him. if you haven't cotton by now, those undies are undesirable. are you tight with this man?

Burukasai 17

All of them make sense to me, and all of them are related to the FML. Very funny, #2. xD

Comments

nicospec 1

So did OP tell him how tight her undies were?

is he telling you this because you are a underwear telemarketer?

he's leaking a bit too much information to you. urine for some unfortunate stories if you keep talking to him. if you haven't cotton by now, those undies are undesirable. are you tight with this man?

kcnutt10 1

Please stop. You're only making yourself look like a jackass. Its not funny. It's not cute. You keep trying and you just keep failing.

AND, they don't even make sense. Well at least to me.

Burukasai 17

All of them make sense to me, and all of them are related to the FML. Very funny, #2. xD

Lmao #2 it wouldve taken me forever to come up with tht #17 & #22 go **** urself

an* elderly, if a word starts with a vowel or a letter that sounds like it starts with a vowel like m (em) the its an before it lol, it pisses me off for some reason...

Lizza330 28

Why didn't you say something insted of sit there and listen?

because the thought of old men wearing tight underwear with leaky bladders makes her horny.

Maybe he didn't have anybody to talk to, Think about these things

TheDrop 0

of we know OP didnt have anyone to talk too. why do u think he posted this FML?

I was thinking more of the old man with the leaking issue

It's not too hard to hang up. I used to be a phone operator and people would try to keep me on for as long as long as possible. Either interrupt them, hang up, or transfer them to someone else.

lol I love prank calling the operator :D! man I need a life. :(

babyale760 0

Well that's your job right? What else would you have done with that ten minutes? Perform an emergency appendectomy? Land a 747 full of nuns on an icy runway? Check your job description. Yep there it is in the third section, second paragraph, "Listen to geezers talk about their excretory functions."

ohthebloodygore 16

11, not necessarily. If he called to complain, it could have been done professional. Even then, he was the one who purchased the underwear. Does he not know his size? If it usually is his size, and this certain brand/mark didn't fit... what did he expect? A refund? Exchange? I don't know about other countries, but here they don't refund and/or exchange underwear if they've been worn. I'd be pretty frustrated dealing with such idiotic customers.

daniirae 0

awee Hahah I love old people. the fact that you listened to him, probably made his day. whether you wanted to or not...