By nerd - 16/10/2009 15:08 - Singapore

Today, I was on cloud nine when the beautiful waitress I frequently ordered takeaways from told me she didn't need to take my name as she remembers me from before. When I got my food I saw the sales slip. On it she had written, "Cheeseburger - Fries - Coke - nerdy guy with bad haircut." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 405
You deserved it 5 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Change your barber.... then it would be "nerdy guy with great hair"

When I used to work take-out in a restaurant I would remember ppl based on their orders and used to write things "chick who doesn't tip and wears blue lipstick," "the pregnant one," "lady who likes extra bread but always is dieting."

Comments

Change your barber.... then it would be "nerdy guy with great hair"

Ajjas013 6

WIN! Lol, dude I don't know you personally you could be a good guy or not but if she doesn't like you for who you are then she's not worth it.

still doesnt mean she will date him . also if she is as cute as he thinks she is . then she is probably taken.

Ajjas013 6

Where'd you get that information from? OP, next time, go to White Castle. And bring Harold and Kumar.

furry_fml 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Sucks for you, you can't even spell 'sucks'

When I used to work take-out in a restaurant I would remember ppl based on their orders and used to write things "chick who doesn't tip and wears blue lipstick," "the pregnant one," "lady who likes extra bread but always is dieting."

I do the same thing. You probably didn't let the customers see that though. As long as there not hearing about what you call them it's all good.

Rico5037 0

I hate customers which ones ? all of them

I think YDI for being on "cloud 9" because someone remembered your name.

perdix 29

She doesn't remember his name. She only knows him as the nerdy guy with a bad haircut. With his steady diet of Chesseburger, fries and Coke, he's soon going to be Obese, Diabetic Nerdy Guy with a Bad Haircut and Rotting Teeth. Paradoxically, the better the beautiful waitress gets to know you, the more unattractive you'll become.

Getchooahhaa 0

Get a haircut then. It's important to know what style suits you. The nerd bit? Nothing wrong with nerds. =]

giant__robot 0

A real man would use that slip as a way to break the ice with her.

THIS. She was giving you a chance to flirt with her, and you blew it.

But i bet YOUR making the real money while shes waiting on people. NERDS rule all others drule

DoomJeff91 2

Nerds can spell "drool" though.

Perhaps he has money, but obviously not the brains to spend some of it on a hair stylist. Through years of trial and error, I've confirmed that my hair NEEDs a stylist to do it right. To short and it stands up on top. To long and it gets wavy in odd places. My stylist explained my options for my hair type and how long I want it. Stylists are also much better at explaining which products to buy and how to use them.