By KeptMyHandsUp - 17/08/2017 17:15 - United States

Today, I was meeting my girlfriend's parents for the first time. She warned me they were a little weird. Right when we walked in the door, her parents were there to greet us...in the nude. Apparently this constitutes as a LITTLE weird. They both hugged me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 158
You deserved it 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, my daughter brought her new boyfriend to our home. Turns out he’s a neurotic, tight-ass, fully-clothed asshole with body-shame issues who doesn’t like hugs. FML.

Puria 6

Don't get me wrong you've had it tough but I think this a more of a FML moment for your girlfriend. ??

Comments

If your girlfriend thinks that's just a little weird, then she's likely to be a freak in the sheets! Go you!

Puria 6

Don't get me wrong you've had it tough but I think this a more of a FML moment for your girlfriend. ??

Today, my daughter brought her new boyfriend to our home. Turns out he’s a neurotic, tight-ass, fully-clothed asshole with body-shame issues who doesn’t like hugs. FML.

How's the mom? Close to the daughter in looks? ?

I would have dumped her right there and left. That's a little to weird/crazy for me!!!

Well now we know how you feel about nudity. It left you a little cold.

chessu 21

As much as this sucks, I hope this won't change your opinion of your girlfriend as she obviously has no say in this.

gobiteme2 34

At least they weren't hiding anything from you.

Lobby_Bee 17

Its not so bad, it's not like they requested you to get naked with them. Did they?