By CollegeKid - 22/01/2017 22:00

Spicy
Today, I was in the hospital for 12 hours with unbearable stomach pain. Apparently I have a horrible infection in my intestines and colon. My mom is now accusing me of having anal sex and allowing a man to ejaculate into my bum. My great-grandma believes her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 547
You deserved it 736

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anyone else wish the FML app would go back to the way it was before, without the horrible ads, crashing and comment problems?

TabooSushi 24

Because there is no other possible way for you to have gotten that infection, apparently... Geez, is your family highly religious, or just crazy? Cause that just sounds batcrap crazy.

Comments

Anyone else wish the FML app would go back to the way it was before, without the horrible ads, crashing and comment problems?

As I went to like your comment a pop up ad came up and redirected me. I couldn't agree more

This app is in its downfall. Whelp, that's what we, the consumers, get when the developers put money over quality.

I've actually messaged them asking about that. The response I got was very impersonal and almost condescending. I explained exactly what issues were going on and asked if there were plans to fix them. The reply was more or less "we're trying but it's hard. What problems were you having, again?" I don't know if they just don't care or if the site/app is really so broken that they can't fix it. But it's a little bit ridiculous to have your Contact team be bland and robotic about things.

I just liked your comment and it shows "4 - 1" instead of "41"

jojimugo 20

I used to read FML daily but now I come here maybe once a month and the adds chase me away

Yesss, it's horrible. they need to change it back to how it was.

And here I thought my phone had a virus !!!!

I agree, left due to constant crashing and pop up ads every 2 seconds. Was gone for about a month, what the actual **** happened to the comment numbers? They're all 7,000 and other numbers, it makes 0 sense.

Mindstormers 0

yes, but is HERE the place to complain? make your own post about it.

Guess his soldiers really do swim, huh?

What's wrong with a little anal cream pie? As long as you and your partner are adults and it's consensual.

consensual. Is the word that got cut off from my comment.

TabooSushi 24

Because there is no other possible way for you to have gotten that infection, apparently... Geez, is your family highly religious, or just crazy? Cause that just sounds batcrap crazy.

Is there a huge difference between religious and crazy?

TabooSushi 24

Not much of a one, no, but sometimes you find the latter without the former.

AirBusDriver 23

Hmmmm... perhaps mom and g-ma are speaking from experience.

jcash52426 5

While they are free to Believe that. I don't get why they don't trust you. But couldn't the doctor verify the reason that you are in pain and put to mom and grandmother at ease.

" we accepted you being gay, but do you see what happens when you choose to be gay? This." Hahahaha sorry man. I can almost imagine your great grandmas face / reaction to that .

C diff? My wife had that and it was pretty nasty, though treatable. In any case, you have my regards.

Ask them if they're speaking from their own experience. Just kidding, I'd want to get you disowned.

I'd NOT want to get you disowned, don't look at me like that.