By farmingman - 14/04/2016 23:24 - United States

Today, I was hauling cow shit. I had a car following me very closely, so I turned on the spreader to get them to back off. It was a cop. I got pulled over in a tractor for spraying cow shit on a cop car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 959
You deserved it 25 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

andrmac 25

Well at least you got to shit on him 1st!

Would've been a funnier story if it was pig shit.

Try saying "cow crap on a cop car" five times fast.

Schizomaniac 24

Cow crap on a cop car cow crap on a cop car cow crap on crop cra-DANG IT!

friedpwnadge 25

I can do it. Not that difficult. Try saying "toast's toast toasts toast's toast" five times fast.

A07 48

You now have a story to tell at every family gathering in the future OP. Just don't overdo it and become the weird uncle

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I really hope some day you get in a situation where a cop needs to save your sorry ass.

Not all cops are bad or corrupt. Most are trying to do their job and make a living, putting their life on the line doing so. Show some more respect towards officers, their jobs are dangerous.

UserError94 18

Ive only met like 2 nice cops in my life. The rest are dicks and racially profile me. I've bean searched, breathalyzed, pulled over 5 times, and accused of smoking weed because "my tongue was green" all in the last two years. Never got a ticket cause I wasn't doing anything wrong.

"Racial profiled"? Your profile is white. And I have a hard time believing most people who say only met a couple good cops and about a million bad ones. I hope you guys get in situations where you need cops, cause you are probably idiots who couldn't fend for yourselves without them.

I was in a situation where I needed the cops to "save my ass", all they did was **** me over and try to send me to jail

You're white as **** shut the **** up with this "racial profiling"

Most cops probably wouldn't want to deal with your crybaby ass anyways.

He looks like he may be Hispanic. A lot of Hispanic and Spanish speakers don't say that they're white in the USA.

friedpwnadge 25

The police are a plague to human rights.

Well than they aren't dicks. If they were dicks they would write you up. Quit being a whiny ass because you get pulled over. Plenty of people are raped mugged and murdered everyday.

You clearly weren't in the right then. You sound like a drug dealer who called the cops because a drug deal went bad

Do white people have a race? Yes. So yea they can be racially profiled same as an black person. It's just not seen as racist because White is not a minority.

You really asked for that one. Shouldn't have done it regardless.

I'd say it's a ticket well earned. Totally worth it

Who would have thought spraying cow shit all over a cars windshield would have negative consequences? At least no harm was done - except to your wallet.

And to the windshield and the poor guy that has to clean the car

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That's a dick move and potentially dangerous.

I have a smart car so everyone attempts to pass me too. I don't mind. I normally end up passing then later anyways, it else they get huge tickets for going way too fast after passing me.

Look at #42. It's a lesson you should probably learn.

I don't do it when merging lanes. If there's two lanes and they're just trying to fly past me I speed up.

And definitely not a two way. Only on one ways and never for merging. If they're merging half then time I end up having to damn near stop because they're the one that speed up to not let me pass.

holy shit... Everyone needs to lighten the **** up! This made me laugh xD

brocho 26

Yeah, that's stupid and potentially dangerous. People do that to me all the time too, but rather than playing games and trying to keep them from passing like a child, I just pass them if they end up going too slow for my liking. Yeah, it's extremely annoying when people pass you only to slow down in front of you, but pacing them and potentially causing road rage isn't a good way to deal with it.