By Broke - 27/03/2009 00:24 - United States

Today, I was entered into an online contest where they announce your name on the radio and if you call in within an hour they pay your bills for you. I'm unemployed, so I got really excited when they announced my name. My call wouldn't go through - I hadn't paid my phone bill and the line was disconnected. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 273
You deserved it 28 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Apparently you pay your internet bill. And really, in an hour you couldn't find someone with a cell phone or use a payphone? YDI.

#3: He shouldn't listen to me...but instead do exactly what I said he should have done? Interesting.

Comments

Apparently you pay your internet bill. And really, in an hour you couldn't find someone with a cell phone or use a payphone? YDI.

a LOT of radio stations do that contest, don't have a coniption fit.

Obviously not if it says Connecticut at the top?

KRQQ does that, just sayin. And man, that really does suck, don't listen to #1. Lol, ask to borrow a phone, or run to a pay phone!!!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

he had already won, they just needed him to call in so he could give them his info.

I'm sorry, that really sucks :( But yeah, srsly, why didn't you borrow a phone?

#3: He shouldn't listen to me...but instead do exactly what I said he should have done? Interesting.

This is why we should all have Skype installed on our computers. But seriously, get a Job. Its sad that you have to rely on a rare opportunity to get your bills paid. LoL.

I dont think you can Skype a radio station..

ACBOMBSHELL 0

I suspect some don't understand that certain bills are due at different times of the month-so it's totally possible that he may still have internet, but no phone. All the same-payphone, a neighbor? It seems like there had to be some way for you to get to a phone. Unfortunate, either way.