By permanently scarred - 25/08/2018 15:00

Today, I was assaulted and knocked out by a girl at school for talking to her boyfriend. I woke up in the emergency room. After she knocked me unconscious, she took a knife and carved her initials into my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 931
You deserved it 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP this is so serious. Please PLEASE press charges! she is dangerous and needs help. and you need support as a victim of an awful crime. you should get compensation. hopefully a good plastic surgeon will be able to fix the initials.

Make sure you introduce her to those assault and battery charges.

Comments

OP this is so serious. Please PLEASE press charges! she is dangerous and needs help. and you need support as a victim of an awful crime. you should get compensation. hopefully a good plastic surgeon will be able to fix the initials.

but I would recommend getting some counselling or something because this is a horrible experience and traumatic.

Yeah, and if you can't afford plastic surgery, you can sue her for the money it will cost !

Make sure you introduce her to those assault and battery charges.

And don’t forget the lawsuit to cover pain and damages. Reconstructive plastic surgery isn’t cheap.

He’s a lucky guy. Of course, he’ll probably end up having to visit his dedicated girlfriend in prison or the psych ward.

saffy66 34

So her boyfriend stood by and watched, did he? Because it sounds like you’re saying he was there talking to you when she came along.

To be fair... if he is a rational person? When she came up and did assaulted that poor girl, he may froze. A lot of people freeze when they witness an attack like that. It’s hard to even know where to begin with how awful what happened to her is, let alone actually seeing it. I hope she gets all the help she needs and the attacker gets the book thrown at her.

ohsnapword 21

I hope this post was the third thing you did after filing charges and contacting a good personal injury attorney.

She needs some time out. Behind bars. And a straitjacket

lat187 18

We are here for you OP. Restraining order and press charges to work towards keeping you safe in the future. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

I feel like this has to be one of the worst FML I have ever read. In seriousness though I hope you pressed charges against her. I hope the plastic surgeon will be able to fix this for you but as for your traumatic experience I hope you will consider getting help in coping with this. As for this “boyfriend”, I really hope he broke it off with his girlfriend after what she did to you because that’s a huge red flag for him being in relationship with controlling psycho.

"I feel like this has to be one of the worst FML I have ever read. In seriousness though I " Wait...so your first sentence was a joke?

Testimony at the trial to the judge: "Would you like to know...how I got these scars?"