By GideonSquire - 13/06/2017 20:00

Today, I walked through a car park and brutally bashed my head, leaving a tennis ball sized lump on my forehead on an overhead sign saying, "Max height 6"6'". I'm 6"4'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 831
You deserved it 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look at the height added by your shoes and socks. If you are still under 6'6", report it to management so they know to raise it.

What do I do? 9

Wow you're six inches four foot how did you hit the sign?

Comments

Look at the height added by your shoes and socks. If you are still under 6'6", report it to management so they know to raise it.

Yep shoes and socks, and you may be 6 foot, 4.3" only adding to that shoe/sock height.

most he would be is 6'5 so that's still shorter. I would go ahead and call on that.

Just because a sign says something doesn't mean you have to believe it.

bearman56098 8

bro i feel you I'm the same height.

What do I do? 9

Wow you're six inches four foot how did you hit the sign?

Either it was OP's socks and shoes adding enough height to put him over, or the person that measured to place he sign didn't account for the height the sign itself would take away.

Max just loves to tell everyone his height. Too bad his brother, Clarence, is less expressive because he's ashamed he's only 6'3".

Lobby_Bee 17

Max height doesn't include the sign. The ceiling is 6"6, the sign is probably 6"1.

No those signs are typically meant to be a "if you hit this sign you'll hit parts of this ceiling"

species4872 19

If the height included the sign it would say "minimum clearance", "maximum height" does not include the sign.

Starlight1029 18

Did anyone else have to read it more than once? For a minute I kept thinking I read that OP left his forehead on the sign. ?

Must be that bounce in your step (before)