By justnance - 22/12/2011 18:04 - United Kingdom

Today, I used so many different perfume testers that I passed out on the bus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 817
You deserved it 35 797

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blackbelt25 12

Hey does this perfume smell like chloroform to you?

Comments

blackbelt25 12

What flavour of perfume were you using, farts?

blackbelt25 12

And now we will see on fox news "kids have discovered a new drug, Macy's perfume!" now you must be 18+ to buy perfume.

hannahcorrine 0

Did you smell like bath and body works?

I'm sure you didn't pass out. You got knocked out by the people having to sit around you

20- People already use deodorant as a drug, it's called huffing.

You won't necessarily smell good if you use multiple perfumes. There may be conflict between the smells.

wouldn't it be creepy to see someone trying various perfume testers on public transport? :l

blondebrunette11 4

No, she smelled like shit dumbass.

iBluePancake 4

Why am i picturing a blonde girl based out on a ghetto bus?

blondebrunette11 4

78- it's definitely Boredblonde I'm picturing..

I feel bad for all of the people that had to smell you on the bus.

I feel bad for the people who had to read this comment twice.. Because comment 1 already posted it..

I didn't see number one. When I clicked the fml none of the other comments showed up. If I saw It I wouldn't have posted it again

89- sorry I try to contain my sarcastic smartass-ness but sometimes it gets the best of me..

xShannonxSammyx 7

That should be a sign. **** that person's life, not yours.

xShannonxSammyx 7

Oh crap, I read that wrong. I thought it said someone else passed out on the bus. My bad.

It was their life not another person's learn to read.

I'm guessing 10 forgot to take his happy pill this morning...

xShannonxSammyx 7

Just a mistake, sorry. I can't delete comments on my iPod, so I can't exactly take the post down.

Yeah guys no need to get mad at her for reading it wrong...

10- chill man.. Eat some of your roommate's cake!

10- why... aren't you just so perfect, huh?! People make mistakes, bud. It's called life. *pats shoulder and stares off into the distance*

abbynicole18 0

98- that's because you're 14. Intelligence comes with age.

chickenflem 8

10- u gta take a happy slip (:

Buttsexpirate 9

I bet when the driver opened the doors, a giant stink cloud of perfume escaped onto the streets. You just created a perfume monster. Thanks OP.

Buttsexpirate 9

Um I'm the buttseX pirate. Not the buttseCKS pirate! Geez!

46- ohh cum-on now! Everyone knows he spells buttsex with an X!

Hope you smelt nice !! But how did that cause you to faint?

agreed... I think this FML is made up. to faint you would have to be in a small enclosed area for a LONG time. if u actually did faint it wasn't because of the perfume.

There are chemicals in perfume that make it to where if you inhale to much all at once it can make you light headed, and faint.

Oh ok thanks There must of been lots of perfume mixed together then lol

11- it's a tough economy and perfume testers are free. Deprecate causes call for desperate measures sometimes but some people are just soo damn stupid.

(93)- *desperate Damn you, uncoordinated thumbs!!

Hey does this perfume smell like chloroform to you?

Rddvl 11

Kinda your fault for being an idiot and putting on all this perfume.

Talk about having too much of a good thing.