By notsoskinny - 18/04/2009 16:13 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend that I gained a few pounds and thought I looked fat. He replied that I looked the same and that I shouldn't worry because he likes fat girls. I never thought I was fat before this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 943
You deserved it 18 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why would you say that you think you look fat and then say that you never thought you were fat before this?

Comments

rachelhuggo 0

haha. stupid boys, he meant to be sweet though

chanceuse_fml 0
chaserforeva77 3

if you dont like the FMLs people post, then stop reading them.

How is this an FML? He's telling you not to worry about your weight. What did you want him to say? "Yes you are right, you are fat now." Be happy that he likes you for who you are.

he didnt say that u were fat before. i think he was just trying to be nice.

it's funny when boys are digging their own graves, but it kinda sucks when they're doing it thinking it's for your sake.

And you're upset because you think you're fat, and have found a male in the 0.01% (or something) who apparently likes 'fat girls'? Did you look in the mirror and check your weight and body mass index? Only his opinion gave you the enlightenment and changed your mind? FYL: for having zero self-awareness & having all self-esteem wrapped in boyfriend who still thinks you're pretty. Or is just not bothering to look. Or is sweet enough to 'not notice anything'.

threer 30

0.01% my ass. Not everyone is a fatphobic asshole like you, though that may be hard to believe.

Just because they don't want to date a fat person doesn't mean they're fat phobic.

why would you say that you think you look fat and then say that you never thought you were fat before this?

Jabulls 0

#7 you're silly. Cause shes a girl, end of story. Its in their nature to try and trap us so then they can be mad at us or use it on a different occasion. See, those little things are basically their "ammo" for a fight, or even just to blow up seemingly on a whim. Hell even just to start feeling bad because.... well I just don't know really, you'll never really know why women act like they do. Its a mystery. Oh yeah the post, YDI cause you are fat.

Excuse me? Because I am a girl it's in my nature to trap men and ask if they think I'm fat? Thats just stupid, just because some women do so to be more secure doesn't mean that every girl does it. Nevertheless I agree with you on the 'OP deserves it' part. If you are so insecure about being fat, LOOSE SOME ******* WEIGHT!

If you don't think you look fat, don't say you think you do.