By Anon - 17/02/2012 20:43 - United States

Today, I sneezed while I was in the middle of getting a root canal. I managed to warn the dentist that I was going to sneeze, but he didn't manage to get the tools out of my mouth in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 582
You deserved it 2 085

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The dentist had his "tool" in your mouth? I've never heard of fellatio being referred to as a "root canal" before.

Comments

MonsterCommenter 4

I hate first comments like yours. -.-

hoping that one didnt result in stitiches.

peachesncreem 21

I felt a tingle of pain when I read this. Sorry you had to exerpience that OP.

I think the FML explains that it hurt, I'm not entirely sure, but I think that's correct

Icecream93 4

#14 he's another rush to be first

gloopyone 4

Now, you think that would have felt good?

GoW_Chick 14

If he has the right medication they wouldn't even care, and the dentist kinda owes OP, so he should take out his pad and get to scribbling.

41- it might if you have a fetish for sneezing while getting a root canal? Though, that's pretty be messed.

hahaha nice one. "I used to eat lemons but then I took a drill to the uvula"

gloopyone 4

Cave Johnson burned my house down with lemons

_BradyBunch_, either #29 is making an obscure Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (anime) reference, or it made another tasteless "...took an arrow to the knee" related meme.

I thought it was funny. You try and make a good uvula joke, a lot of people don't even know what that is,

I can't do uvula jokes. Whenever I do, it forces people to activate their gag reflex and blames me for the mess.

Rachaelc23 8

They don't use a drill for a root canal. It's a bunch of these wall tac looking things that are shaped like screws. Nice try though.

unagi_fml 9

These "wall tacks" you speak of are called "endo files". And yes, they can be attached to a specific handpiece to rotate the file (drilling).

lionandthelamb61 9

Congratulations! You've managed to post the most useless comment possible (aside from submitting a blank page), with the added perk of being unoriginal to boot! How do you feel?

MonsterCommenter 4

It could had been much worse. As long as he didnt leave a gash on your gums or anything, I'd say you were very lucky. But, FYL regardless.

Geez, never heard of someone needing surgery after coming from the dentist :/

GovernorGeneral 8

Someone shoulda grabbed your nose xD

The dentist had his "tool" in your mouth? I've never heard of fellatio being referred to as a "root canal" before.

According to this FML there were multiple tools in his mouth. LOL!

I guess you could say... ( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ The dentist was really drilling them. (⌐■_■) YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

35 it seems to be some sort of mathematical equation.

I think he's trying for *puts on sunglasses* :)

•That's actually an awesome graphic for a guy putting sunglasses on. How the hell did you get those black squares? ( • ~ • )

@57 alt codes, hold alt then press 254 on num pad.

Stop talking about ******* alt codes and go back to talking about fellatio, dammit!!!

MatheusRajuidas 5

Okay geez. Anyway, **** the dentists life too, having your pride bitten doesn't feel all nice either.

I'm guessing the pain was equivalent to getting your arm gnawed off by a cow.

That analogy doesn't really help, as most people haven't had any arms gnawed off by a cow

its a danger %80 of people face daily the other 20 have already had both arms chewed off

Like I said 28 I'm guessing that's what it would feel like, it might actually feel like a cabbage gnawing off your arm. And if you'll excuse me I have to bless my room with holy water for imagining that could come true. Im never going to look at a cabbage the same again..

drawmesunshine 17

39, the Annoying Orange's brother-in-law?