By Anonymous - 30/06/2009 18:57 - Canada

Today, I saw a drunk guy hitting on a girl sitting alone at the bar. She insisted that her boyfriend was there, but he didn't relent. So I went over and put my arm around her and asked "Who's this guy?" He walked away, but then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was her boyfriend. He broke my arm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 84 634
You deserved it 13 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

suaveneanderthal 0

actually no he didn't break your arm because if you had done all that and the boyfriend was that close to you he would of seen what had gone on, thanked you and then told you to beat it. but good story.

you dont know if he broke his arm or not!! you can't read something and be like "no that's not true". Geesh the nerve of some people

MasterModeraor 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

oh my gosh, I hope you reread your comment and realized the stupidity. the boyfriend tapped him on the shoulder, THEN broke his arm in a whole separate move. hard to understand, I know.

And the woman did not try to explain what happened? I think with my good arm I would have delivered a solid fist right into her pubic bone.

uh no..it didn't have to EXACTLY go down like that, you know. the boyfriend could have walked into the bar and just seen the part where his arm was around the girl, and he just didn't hear the whole thing. good attempt on trying to be "logical", though.

How do you know he was close by? He could've been at the other end of the bar and didn't see what was going on. We don't know where the boyfriend was.

To everyone talking about medical bills... the OP lives in Canada... these things are free. I broke me arm two weeks ago in a game of football, and I got a fiberglass cast and everything, totally free.

whitey_fml 0

MasterModerator, you are retarded.

Lol. Overprotective? More like possessive and irrational. I don't know the assailant but he sounds like a prick for injuring an innocent guy.

steve42293 0

hell no he didn't ... that poor guy was doing that girl a favor cuz her bitch bf wasn't there ... that guy should have thanked him and she should have thanked him too. or at least explained the story to her bf FYL dude you deserved nothing like that

Your the type of idiot that always thinks they're right

dswomi 12

Haha, I've done that before but only with girls I know!

Eros_fml 0

yea, same! i am surprised he did it to a random girl. That is kind of creepy, I dont think you had to put your arm around her

I was gonna vote that his life was ****** cos he tried to do a nice thing, and it worked out horribly... but yeah you're right. You can't just do that to total strangers.

lmmmr 0

I think it was a very nice gesture, but risky with strangers.

the drunken idiot shouldn't have been hitting on some random girl. but the guy that's ever so kindly helping out a stranger deserves props.

He put his arm around her so the guy got the picture and was convinced. I personally would have welcomed his help and my bf would have been dumped if he just did that to some guy without finding out the full story first. He could have been a long lost friend with his arm around me waiting to meet him when he got back from the bar/toilet/wherever.

I agree completely 214. I wish guys would do that for me. My best friend and I have a deal that we'll pretend to be the other's lesbian lover if ugly drunk guys won't leave one of us alone.

A good deed , and no one appreciates it ):

Solid effort. Her b/f was a ****** if he didn't listen to your explanation. That, or the girl was a bitch and didn't tell the truth.

BABiiGiRLx0x 0

i meant the guy who broke his arm.

I agree with what you're saying but how about you dont use the word "******"...

That's what you get for being nice :(

irishdancer 0

I know right? It kind of stinks...

NewLight8421 0

yah, and it sucks ]: FYL #32!!! :D

AnneTheDestroyer 14

No act of charity goes unresented.

aerials_fml 0

Yeah, it's too bad the OP didn't get to explain first. Reasonable people know not to use violence as the first solution.

so_me_fml 0

If life was a movie, it would have worked. She wouldn't have had a boyfriend, she was just trying to get rid of the oversealous guy; she still would have tried to ditch you, but you guys would have ended up together in the end... Never works out like that in real life though!

smashyy 0