By Noff - 05/07/2011 09:42 - Australia

Today, I received a text at 6am from my boss stating that my services are no longer required. He couldn't even wait until I was awake to fire me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 679
You deserved it 3 254

Noff tells us more.

Fortunately it was nothing to do with my work ethic or wrong doings on my part. The business simply couldn't support the amount of staff it had at the time.

Top comments

At least you can catch a few more hours of sleep, it's not like you have a job to go to.

it was just a dream, go back to sleep

Comments

I would be more worried about losing my job than worry about sleep

The OP is saying that their bastard of a boss doesn't even wait till their both at work to fire them. All he does is send them a text cause their to pussy of a boss to do it in person.

IndiRae 9

Two were right, fucktard. If you're going to be a grammar nazi, do it right please.

IndiRae 9

I surrender, I read it as "cause their pussy of a boss" I used the word '****' pretty loosely too, don't take too much offense to it. I apologize, but I do know what I'm talking about, I just read the comment wrong.

IndiRae 9

Haha yea I completely understand. Glad to be civil:3

Pendatik, did you just use "nazi" as a verb? Lol lrn2nazi [/troll]

And the student becomes the teacher. *bows*

pendatik, both "theirs" are wrong. The first one should be a "her" because the OP is singular. The second should be "they're" like you said. You also included a typo in your first reply.

And one more thing, was e e cummings stupid as well as ignorant because of his use of English grammar?

Troll nation- population: this section of comments...

gmc_blossom 21

DocBastard and pendatik, you guys amaze me. I love reading your comments. :D They somehow brighten up my day. 0-0 Just letting you know. (:

pendatik do you even know what a troll is?

supermankisses 1

Tell him to grow a pair and pick up the phone, or be a man and do it in person.

Grow a pair? Oh, of fingers so he can call you. Damn toe texter.

So he can ruin his chance of getting a good reference (assuming he wasn't fired for doing something wrong) on top of losing his job? Brilliant idea.

there is no time for touchy feely in the business world

wow! first! now everyone come to peace and terms with FML( usually the first comment is moderated) but! That's a sad boss, just like a boyfriend or girlfriend breaking up with you via text it's sad they can't do it face to face. Well thank you! bye! follow me on twitter @JDWANNAB!

At least you can catch a few more hours of sleep, it's not like you have a job to go to.

randiZ25 0

Hey he was being nice, trying to not wake you up by texting and doing it early enough you weren't already getting ready for work.

Exactly my thoughts! So OP wouldn't have to wake up early to answer a call and could sleep in.

it was just a dream, go back to sleep

umm . . . is that a cat in your profile picture?

if that is a baby cat then that's an ugly ass cat..i think its an alien

sxe_beast 11

It could be a Sphynx (hairless cat breed), I have one. Its ******* awesome. Don't hate.

saIty 17

"OMG OMG OMG I'M SO EXCITED" "I'm going to do it now" "Wait no, I'll do it tommorrow" "BUT I CAN'T SLEEP, THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING MOMENT OF MY LIFE!" *Dials her number*

theten_fml 9

....ah... how long did it take you to think of that?

themattfufu 0

how is this scenario relevant to the op's story?

I'm sry to bad u didn't get a chance to tell them to take this job and shove it!

wow my comment made top 10 my goal finally achieved. Anyway that boss is inconsiderate, rude, and most likely not thinking for firing you.

kss_ga_champ5408 1

it was just a dream just a moment ago. you were up so high, now your joss let you fall.