By Addigirl - 25/02/2017 08:00 - United States - Fort Lauderdale

Today, I ordered pick-up from a restaurant I really like. It was pouring, so instead of taking the long way across the pedestrian walk, I ran through a grass-covered area and tripped on tree roots. I was right in front of the restaurant, so everybody saw me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 556
You deserved it 1 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anyone else hate the new FML app and all of its shit? It crashed 4 times trying to open this. yay

At least you had a down-to-earth experience.

Comments

Anyone else hate the new FML app and all of its shit? It crashed 4 times trying to open this. yay

The admins also no longer respond to messages about the issues. I'm pretty sure they've just given up completely on trying to fix it.

It seems that the app's developers no longer care about updating it, and care more about finding more places to put ads.

I hate to victim-blame, but is your phone outdated? Most of the issues are happening on pretty old phones. FYI LyricaSilvan and Paws_Cat - the devs are hard at work and still take the time to let you know what's going on: http://www.fmylife.com/article/technically-speaking-what-s-up_192956.html In case you need a tl;dr - Android 8.0.0 is ready and iOS will be up in a few days.

jcash52426 5

In case you didn't know someone invented this device that if you open it and put it over your head you won't get wet. It's called an umbrella and there like $10 go buy 2 keep 1 in the car and 1 in the house.

species4872 19

You did see the part where she said she ran across the grass, right? Pretty sure she was on foot, not in a car.

Also the previous commenter was saying they keep it in the car so they have it on the go, genius. Of course they don't think it'll rain inside their car.

No, in case it rains when you're on the way back from driving somewhere.

Addigirl 3

OP here, I live in Florida where the weather is bipolar. The day started off as really sunny so I had no idea it was going to rain that hard.

Aw, I'm sorry. I hope the food didn't get hurt in the fall. Poor food!

At least you had a down-to-earth experience.

Addigirl 3

Haha I actually caught myself before I could hit the ground but, I definitely looked stupid.

species4872 19

And they all said to the waiter while pointing "Can I have one of those too?"

Running. On grass. In the pouring rain. Unless you were wearing cleats you were probably going to fall with or without the tree roots.

What's the big deal, just stand and pretend it didn't happen, and dust off the dirt if you can.

geerod 15

Next time spring for delivery!