By Anonyme - 26/02/2013 15:16 - Indonesia - Jakarta

Today, I’m on vacation with my boyfriend in Bali. He didn’t want us to take pictures together because, "If we break up, I’ll be bummed to see you on my pictures." FML
I agree, your life sucks 688
You deserved it 69

Top comments

I'm not an expert but I'd say that relationship won't last long

LOL, you have to commend him for his honesty.

Comments

LOL, you have to commend him for his honesty.

I'm not an expert but I'd say that relationship won't last long

I guess it's better if she dump him since he acts like he might break up with her anytime.

In a way I kind of get where he's coming from but jeez.. It's not as if you can only take one photo at each spot.

Then you probably shouldn't do anything with him at all because if you break up, he'll be bummed to have memories of you. His logic is ******. I'm not sure how long your relationship will last. Sorry, OP. I hope you can enjoy your holiday all the same.

Not sure what to make of this...sounds like he's either insecure or planning to ditch you.

atomicxsarah 17

Looks like he doesn't think the relationship will last. I didn't want to be in pictures for my ex's sisters wedding because I thought we wouldn't last and didn't want to ruin the album. And we broke up not long after. I think you should part ways.

Note to self- leave his ass in Bali- and mail his passport to Kodak pictures customer support team !

I wouldn't want someone who does this kind of stuff with me on my Bali vacation, let alone in my pics.

Shay_Shay97 23

Wow. Glad to see he believes in your guys' relationship and everything. I'm being sarcastic of course.

Sounds like somebody's already planning his exit..