By g - 22/04/2008 05:53 - Thailand

Spicy
Today, I’m at this huge beach party in Thailand. I kiss a beautiful girl and decide to take it to the next level. While putting my hand under her skirt, I feel something out of place. I look at her and she says, “What? You prefer ladies?” FML
I agree, your life sucks 788
You deserved it 363

Top comments

This is totally unrelated but what happened to the site? Where did "you deserved it" go? "I agree, your life sucks" and "Phew, glad it wasn't me" mean the same thing pretty much.

Nothing was out of place, OP. If that wasn't your thing, let them know politely.

Comments

I have a friend who says that this sort of thing isn't exactly unheard of in those areas. You have my sympathy OP.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Nothing was out of place, OP. If that wasn't your thing, let them know politely.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I really appreciate seeing comments like these :) It is ok to not be interested, but the way OP complained about this - intentionally or not - perpetuates a lot of transmisogyny.

I think OP's complaint here was not about the existence of the transgender person, but that their gender was not made clear to OP before engaging in sexual activity. Of course, it is partially OP's fault for carrying out such activity with a complete stranger, but it is also the responsibility of the transgender person to be forthright with others. No one deserves to be tricked into sex or its precursors.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

20, it's annoying that you say "gender" was not made clear. If they identify as a woman, that's their GENDER. Their SEX is if they have a dick or a ******. Dick means their sex is male, but if they say "I'm a transgender woman" then their gender is female.

DraftHail614 17

If we're going by that logic, I'm an attack helicopter. I'll be expecting my own bathroom soon.

pratru 1

I'm just here to comment on how ugly this new theme is. Blessings to the web designer ...

This is totally unrelated but what happened to the site? Where did "you deserved it" go? "I agree, your life sucks" and "Phew, glad it wasn't me" mean the same thing pretty much.

Agree. FYL and YDI didn't necessarily cover the full range of what one might want to express toward a certain story, but this is definitely worse.

yeah and it's not every fml. it's like every other.

Don't be ashamed to say sorry and no. Ladyboys in Bangkok is common, it's part of the entertainement industries and their culture, i think. What i find wonderful is that the third gender is accepted. I wish we accept them don't force them to change their sex, they are just human. Gender isn't binary and our langage is kinda narrowed with just he and she. We need a larger conception of our identity, sexuality.

I can't look at comments without clicking on the FML anymore...

davek 36

I saw Thailand and I immediately knew where this story was going