By whirlednews - 23/04/2012 02:01 - United States

Today, I'm at home sick and someone is moving into the apartment above ours. Judging by the sounds and level of noise, they seem to be opening some sort of woodworking shop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 255
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Look at the bright side, *Insert bright side here*

yeah there is no bright side to that

ThisIsMyReign 4

24 - Unless your into "wood working".

KendratheUnicorn 0
Michael_92 20

Didn't even dawn on me till I read this comment.

KendratheUnicorn 0

Things don't have to be so complicated :)

between 11 and 7 they have to be quiet, else you can ask them to quiet down, but if you got same type of neighbours as I do who blas music all day and ignoring your complaints (got homeoffice) you just have to either talk to the land lord or just try to ignore it.. Sorry op! Feel better!

crammer1 6

I feel your pain...I had a neighbor who didn't have a job and blasted lady gaga all day at full volume even when she was sleeping, or not even at home. I complained so much the landlord eventually moved me to another apartment.

They are moving in. What are they supposed to do, leave the bed and furniture disassembled and the boxes unpacked until the OP feels better? They can't really do anything for him, and all he achieves by making an unreasonable request is to annoy his new neighbors.

Probably some pine. Or it could be some plywood. Or particle board.

Good response, I was afraid someone might take it sexually

NoisyNykkii 10

How I've always dreamed to wake up to wood.

A 14 year old girl made that comment.

NoisyNykkii 10

I was going for the laughs! -Edited comment-

It might be a bit funnier if you were old enough for this comment to be appropriate.

NoisyNykkii 10

Hey, at least I wasn't the six year old masturbating in that kindergardener teacher's class.

NoisyNykkii 10

Might I add that I never said that this was meant to be sexual.

notjustanybody20 9

People can be so inconsiderate! Go explain to them that you're sick and ask if they can lower the noise down! anyways chill op. They are moving in so it would be noisy! Hopefully wont last long ! :) Feel better soon!

When you feel better blast Skrillex music all day as revenge >:)

NoisyNykkii 10

But what if they start dancing?

I think it's safe to say that THAT's not going to happen. And if it does, OP has more to worry about than a bit of noise...

It'd be kinda cool if you gave them a sampled drum beat, turned it up to the exact level of their commotion, and told them to work to the rhythm. That might at least make it a little easier to stand.

Dude thats not revenge, thats a freaking blessing!

Birdie_Sage 0

Get earphones and play classical music. You won't hear a thing! XD