By ojskyguy - 11/10/2014 23:04 - United States - Pearl

Today, I knocked over and broke one of two very expensive wine bottles. As I was using the mop to clean it up, the handle knocked over and broke the other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 349
You deserved it 8 960

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This when I would just say "screw this", and go to bed with a bag of Cheetos by my side.

It seems like you got drunk by only looking at the bottles.

Comments

This when I would just say "screw this", and go to bed with a bag of Cheetos by my side.

Oh see I would probably have to move.

It seems like you got drunk by only looking at the bottles.

That's when you use a mop drainer to recover your wine. Or at least until you realize your drinking mop water.

#14 No. He's not saying "you are wine" or "you are mop water"..

@19. You're correct. But he is saying "you are drinking"

You don't clean because you're afraid that you'll break expensive wine bottles?

That's not why you don't clean and you know it.

This is the part where you say "**** it", break the mop, and go crawl back into bed.

missyfiona89 28

Really? "run and hide" is your solution when met with the first signs of failure? You're probably not a very productive person, aren't ya?

JMichael 25

13- don't you ever have those days where nothing is going right and you just want to say screw it and go back to bed? If you say no you're lying.

missyfiona89 28

No. I don't believe in running away. I'd rather face my problems right there and then.

squideth 18

You do realize #5 was just having fun, right? Not starting some pathetic debate on who can face problems better? Or do you not understand fun?

You should have made like a zamboni and slurped it up lol, we don't waste round here

Sounds like some tipsy bottles to me ;)

I'm sorry, but wasn't this rather clumsy on your part, especially if you knew that expensive bottles of wine were involved?

I am begging you to please thumbs down this comment.