By fitzy79 - 31/01/2014 20:04 - United States

Today, I had to wake up at 4am because my boss set an important business meeting for first thing in the morning. After making sure everything was ready, I went to work. My boss ended up oversleeping and moved the meeting to tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 783
You deserved it 3 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

your boss is a really irresponsible. I am sorry you got screwed

Yeah, if you quit your job after any mishap you're going to have a bad life.

Comments

your boss is a really irresponsible. I am sorry you got screwed

Not so important after all now was it? Stupid boss you got there OP. Not only did he say it was important, he was the one to oversleep. *Brings disapproving eyed cat to stare at your boss*

Welcome to the world of business >.

buttcramp 21

I agree, #1. Hopefully, when your boss is deciding on who gets promotions/bonuses, the fact that YOU were prepared will be remembered!

nurchok 15

Agree with #71, in addition, the boss will get the promotion because no one at work will complain about what happened to the higher management...

sevazilla 21

Yeah, if you quit your job after any mishap you're going to have a bad life.

You've obviously never had a job then seeing your picture and reaction.

Op's boss seems very irresponsible. But it would be irresponsible of op to quit his job unless he had another one lined up.

larrena2377 26

Well at least you already have everything together!

colton_colton 49

OP deserves a bonus or something for actually being ready!

larrena2377 26

Especially since it was so early! I'm worthless at 4am

Bosses feel as though everything they do can't ever affect the workers

I had to wake up at 4 in the morning to turn off my TV today if that helps

^Love this quote.(: Fun fact-- even though this movie was called "History of the World: Part 1" they never made a Part 2. They only showed a trailer at the end of the original.

That is the kind of person who shouldn't be anyones boss...

That just sucks especially considering you probably had to do again the next morning...