By iblamethetories - 11/10/2012 17:49 - United Kingdom - Colchester

Today, I had to pay my bus fare in very small change. After carefully counting out coins under the withering glares of a bus-load of people, I quickly slid them into the machine, and somehow ended up jamming it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 828
You deserved it 4 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

unknown_user5566 26

If you knew you only had small change, why wouldn't you count it out before you got to your stop...?

I always check again when I get on the bus in case I made a mistake or I accidentally left a coin in my pocket.

Wii624 5

You couldn't have counted out your change while waiting for the bus to arrive?

daaniel69 6

That's funny, someone jammed the coin slot on the bus I take and the bus driver just let everyone on instead of paying! So you probably helped out the other people,

perdix 29

Because the opinion of the bus-riding public matters so much.

Don't you know bus riders are mostly middle-upper class people with managerial jobs? Of course their opinions matter! /sarcasm Btw Perdix, I put a link up on the other thread about pompatus. Read up.

perdix 29

#30, thanks. I did read that. I've known that it was a made-up word, but I didn't know about the movie.

Actually did that this morning, wasn't that crowded at 6:25am though.

X_Codes 11

Been there, done that. All in pennies. After a little fiddling with the machine, it finally accepted my remaining pennies, but it didn't count them correctly.

sou_fml 3

I've also jammed it before from paying in small change... Super awkward.

KiddNYC1O 20

Probably The Penguin's world...

All them people were just jealous because they didn't think of it first.