By StromyG2 - 24/10/2011 14:54 - United States

Today I had to listen to my father lecture me on all the potential dangers of Halloween. He has a speech for every holiday, every year. I'm 28 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 037
You deserved it 3 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rule 1: don't take candy from the creepy dude down the street

Comments

ShroomsOnAcid 16
LiveLaughFML 10

don't forget to carry a glowstick, dress in bright colors, have an "adult" unwrap your candy and never knock on a door when the lights are off! ;-)

Damn_Hippster 11

Halloween is so dangerous! What if there is a guy dressed as a pedophile, when he actually is a pedophile. It happened to me like six times before I realized it was the same guy each year.

23 as odd as that may seem I had the same thought but then I looked at the gender thing.

I'm more curious about the dangers of Christmas. Seeing as how he has a lecture for every holiday.

Wow. Talk about a ****** up life. You sure got one, OP.

oh God, i can only imagine what your fathers speech is like on valentines day :O

DKjazz 20

Oh the possibilities! Chanukah: Menorah+Latkes=grease fire How about MLK day? Groundhog day? Labor day?

Haha cut him some slack, he's just looking out for you! :)

"Don't you chew the hard candy, it can be very bad for your teeth"

The car labeled "kandy" prob has a pedo in it. But the one that says "Hogwarts Express" is real; the guy even game a chocolate bar with mushrooms in it (he said it was healthy) and I got to fly with buckbeak

Agreed with 2, dad story's and lectures are the best in my opinion.

Rule 1: don't take candy from the creepy dude down the street

TheDrifter 23

Hey, I like trick or treaters. Uhmm, I mean, yeah, good advice.

CabooseWins 0

But those creepy vans with 'free candy' written on them have the best candy.

ikickgingers 15

Oh my van is loaded with candy. :)

Mine is loaded with children. I'll trade you kicky!

flockz 19

watch out for those scary monsters!! i heard all snow whites are secretly vampires!!

I heard all 'vampires' were secretly vampires!

I heard that the new vampires born of pop culture are gay, and not at all in the spirit of true vampires or their original inspiration.

tylersign 11

Watch out for the people who seem like they're in costumes.. But they aren't. Seriously. Watch out.

Haha cut him some slack, he's just looking out for you! :)

2ndSucks 15

Well til you move out you're gonna be treated like a kid.

KiddNYC1O 20

It is dangerous! They broke my car window last Halloween. I hope nothing happens this year... :crosses fingers:

Even 28 year olds need to be reminded of the dangers of getting slobberingly drunk at a Halloween party and vomiting on the Naughty Nurse's shoes.

flockz 19

ya that shit was hard to clean off.

Haha well dads can be a lil over protective at times...he's only warning you about it cuz he loves you!:)