By manda - 16/02/2009 23:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to call my mom and tell her about the insurance claim that is going to be coming through in the next couple of weeks. I spent the night in the hospital. I'm allergic to lube. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 321
You deserved it 7 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, you didn't have to explain that to her. The insurance explanation of benefits document won't be that descriptive...

Novaeangliae 0

Quite possibly the only thing funnier than this post was that conversation with your mother

Comments

Yeah, you didn't have to explain that to her. The insurance explanation of benefits document won't be that descriptive...

hippa would have kept the insurance company from saying anything other than that you were in the hospital. you done ****** up, basically.

mikeyellenlee 0

You know, it's not like she had to find out. Sometimes a little white lie is best because it doesn't hurt either party. I think you're biggest mistake was thinking she was going to get a detailed description. Silly person with the dry ****** and/or girlfriend with dry ******. Try oral before penetration next time...dumbass.

DAyBriGHTEneR 0
Novaeangliae 0

Quite possibly the only thing funnier than this post was that conversation with your mother

some ppl are being assholes. Especially the person that sed "Silly person with the dry ****** and/or girlfriend with dry ******. Try oral before penetration next time...dumbass. " That was wrong and very rude to say. I don't care who u are and what ur ****** is like. Everyone has their own sexual experiences and everything. So I guess what Im saying is that u shouldn't make fun of ppl that have found out things the hard way. Every one is different and learns differently.

Is it just me, or is anyone else reading this as "My mother put lube on the phone and when I tried to call her I had to spend the night in the hospital"?

Taihen 0

@27: Mostly water based isn't entirely water. Anything else in there can cause a reaction, even if it's only a small ammount. My big sis is really allergic to nuts, if something she eats was made with a spoon that stirred something else with nuts in it she'll generally react bad enough to have to go to the hospital. It sucks but allergies don't care about quantity...

marleytooyou 0

me neither this is confusing

brasilbabe 0

she had to explain to her mum that she was hospitalized because she had a allergic reaction to the lube she was using when she was having sex.