By markzar - 05/05/2012 07:19 - United States - Amherst

Today, I had food poisoning. When I was finally able to drag myself to the kitchen for some Gatorade, I got stung by a wasp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 742
You deserved it 2 322

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gatorade helps replenish the electorlytes one has loss. Plus after food poisoning you dehydrate fast. It helps =) what i would like to know is why you are stealing from a wasp?

Ooh! My turn! No one sings as well as Justin Bieber.

Comments

GemmaStyles 14

Excuse me if I sound ignorant, but what does Gatorade have to do with the fact that you got food poisoning?

gatorade helps replenish the electorlytes one has loss. Plus after food poisoning you dehydrate fast. It helps =) what i would like to know is why you are stealing from a wasp?

I had food poisoning once, but the kind that makes you vomit not shit. The doctor told me to stop drinking water and to drink Gatorade or flat soda to settle my stomach. He told me any water I took in would just be regurgitated. Well, I drank some Gatorade and then I stopped puking. :)

kayla_ann0o 9

Well at least you're not allergic and you're still alive.

Murphy's law at it's finest....or worst.

Gothicbunnyx3 16

I was not expecting that I thought You were gonna say you shit everywhere. anyway... sorry op about the wasp sting

snnoell_18 1

"...and when i finally got back to the couch to rest, i saw a spider on the ceiling."

......so I threw a bottle at it, the bottle rebounded and .....

snnoell_18 1

reference to an fml... ON ANOTHER FML

Damn wasp should buy its own Gatorade! Hope you're better soon op!

Jakesterk96 8
Jakesterk96 8

Lol, I see what you did there potatoes.