By Anonymous - 12/05/2009 20:56 - United States

Today, I had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted. Under anesthesia I told the dentist my entire love life and drug history in detail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 833
You deserved it 14 997

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmao. SOMEONE can't handle their nitrous oxide. i'd hate to see you under the influence of truth serum.

Damn... did it last the entire session? Bloody hell, must have been a pretty long history if it did... that would be awesome :D

Comments

love4running 0

haha a lot of stories about wisdom teeth lately

hellokittywhore 0

oh hamburgers!!! I'm getting mine pulled this friday!!! man I hope I don't do that

Damn... did it last the entire session? Bloody hell, must have been a pretty long history if it did... that would be awesome :D

lexiieeex3 32

The dentist probably didn't catch it. With your teeth being pulled I doubt you sounded clear.

I2OI3 0

WHICH LASTED APPROXIMATELY 1.2 MINUTES BECAUSE YOU ARE 16

lmao. SOMEONE can't handle their nitrous oxide. i'd hate to see you under the influence of truth serum.

You deserve it for lying. How were you talking if the surgeon had his hands in your mouth? Also, most oral surgeons use general anesthesia instead of local. Which means you would be unconscious.

This is true. I was completely under and idk anyone who wasnt

#1, not a fake FML at all. Either laughing gas or they offer a narcotic treatment. I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled in a month and they aren't using local or general anesthetic. Some sort of narcotics that render you half awake and half asleep.

But the surgeon is operating on the OP's teeth. How can OP be talking if the surgeon has his hands and dental instruments in OP's mouth. It would be impossible for the surgeon to work.

Apparently, I did something similar to that - except to my dad on the drive home...

Flora_fml 6

To everyone calling this fake, I'm guessing you've never been under for tooth extraction. It takes a long time to come back out of it, during which time you can say lots of gibberish! I doubt sex & drug history, but I mumbled for several minutes after getting 7 teeth pulled about clothes & my mom apparently...

safirestar09 0

I know what you mean. Once, I got four teeth pulled to make room in my mouth and I started talking to the dentist about SpongeBob and how pretty the clouds were. There were clouds, but they were painted on the ceiling.

I2OI3 0

ONE TIME I WAS UNDER ANESTHESIA FOR A ROUTINE SEX HISTORY EXTRACTION AND THE DENTIST PROCEEDED TO TAKE ALL MY TEETH, FML!!!