By Eli - 20/09/2011 00:21 - Canada

Today, I had a violent allergic reaction to some bread I ate at a restaurant. How did they apologize? By sending me a free basket of bread. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 536
You deserved it 3 243

Same thing different taste

Comments

lulututu 4

I don't understand why they had to apologize in the first place.

1 not the brightest people in the world.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

No, I'm pretty sure they just didn't care. I think some businesses do things like this on purpose, as a thinly veiled "**** you" to a customer they don't like.

yamatelle 19

You guys are toasting me with all these puns. You knead to stop. OP, at yeast to get free bread. Don't let them roll over you. If you don't like that restaurant just go to another one and pay, unless you don't have enough dough. :)

RedSharpieInk 5

...isn't bread already free at restaurants?

HowAreYouToday 34

22: maybe because the bread contained traces of nuts and OP specifically asked for food with absolutely no nuts or something

They just don't want people finding out about the allergens in their bread.

nitewlf12 10

Ah but the irony of that is so fantastic. I absolutely love it when stuff like this happens.

tjv3 10
SpaceMan55 1

Ifim allergic to waffles, don't take me to a waffle house!! But in this case it's bread

Yeah duh bread baskets are already free. What a stingy restaurant XD

2. Its clear that they're not idiots. They are in fact, a highly trained team of assassins trying to kill her. She's thwarted them now, but eventually, they'll get her with their trademark toxic bread!

Wtf? Did you smash the waiter's face into the basket?

Violence is not the answer! It's too messy and most of the evidence can lead straight to you. Obtain and release the ebola virus instead

LolliDolly 19

You should definitely dine there again. Not

iLikeBoyes22 0

Haha just sue, theyre trying to kill you

btnhdude 0

Why the thumbs down? Suing might be a bitch move but... *Puts on glasses* They'd get a lot of dough. *sighs* Oh and uhh, *takes off glasses, camera zooms in* their pockets would swell up.

84-I just had to tell you how much of a win that was.

I don't get why people are hating on this comment. They are kind of harassing him. Like if you told a company you want to be compensated for having an allergic reaction to their bread, and in order to compensate they send you a coupon for more bread, they are just messing with you.

but why is it there fault your alergic to their bread?

salvorican 24

And you should donate that free basket of bread to the hungry. You can start by giving it to me ;)

ieatunicorn4fun 7

Whip it at the waiter! Bread Fight!!!! :D

No, no that's a bad idea. Source: Life Experience.

Don't be stingy! Share it! Just because you can't eat it, doesn't mean someone else can't!

Yeah, share the bread to the hungry or friends.

Free bread! Causes only slight anaphylactic shock. Perfectly pairs with maple butter.

missL1z 5

You expect some lobsters or something?

superstar429 7

i bet they're giving you another type of bread not the bread you got sick with and if theybdid sue them and say they're trying to kill me