By Anonymous - 30/08/2018 23:30

Today, I got home from work, took a shower, got ready for bed, and laid down right in cat piss. Now I'm shampooing the mattress and taking another shower just to sleep on the couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 881
You deserved it 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TomeDr 24

Time to clean your litter box!

I’ve had this happen. I’ve also laid down and then be peed on. I’ve found that the only reasons cats pee on beds is due to stress, like having fleas, or them just being pissy (pun intended). I’ve been peed on for giving one a bath, and by another for not feeding him again (he doesn’t like being on a diet).

Comments

TomeDr 24

Time to clean your litter box!

I’ve had this happen. I’ve also laid down and then be peed on. I’ve found that the only reasons cats pee on beds is due to stress, like having fleas, or them just being pissy (pun intended). I’ve been peed on for giving one a bath, and by another for not feeding him again (he doesn’t like being on a diet).

Often cats will per where they shouldn’t if they are sick. Most common cause is a UTI. If it happens more than once, get the cat checked. White vinegar will clean it up and kill the smell.

Cats are usually clean but they don't matter if it was anyhow related to humans.. they wanna make sure that we pay.

You deserve it. They always do. Never has a cat peed on a bed who was not upset over something or suffering from an illness like urinary crystals. Often it's sensory such as you started using air freshener or you blast your stereo too loud or you got a new rug that feels weird on the feet. Check your home for recent changes and see if reversing them makes Cat happier. I mean, you ARE smart enough and nice enough that the litter is cleaned at least daily, and there are no toddlers, dogs etc tormenting the cat? I almost considered those ones too obvious to state. If there's no source of stress get to the vet then because that means it could be illness.