By jamisbetter - 11/04/2015 12:34 - United Kingdom

Today, I got headbutted for saying that Nutella is overrated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 894
You deserved it 18 960

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would Nutella soul what you think of Nutella from now on if I were you.

That's like headbutting someone because they have a different opinion to you, oh wait it is.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That's like headbutting someone because they have a different opinion to you, oh wait it is.

It's just a matter of opinion. As it happens, I agree with OP. There are a lot more important things to debate about... like, I don't know, rape, maybe.

What is there to debate about with rape? It's wrong, don't do it. End of story.

#60 - what I meant is, we should be having discussions about much more important things that actually matter and obviously have a right or wrong opinion - as in, we should be educated about it more. Liking Nutella isn't one of those things, but people who don't like it are judged as if it is.

No one deserves to get headbutted over Nutella. Nutella is only beautiful in the trash.

sweetnsourrr 11

I feel like this comment was meant to be a joke and everyone thought she being serious.

*Gasp* only some one without soul would say that.... Are you ginger?

YourOpinionSucks 22

A lesson on rape Men: don't do it, **** is a thing for a reason. Women: don't do it, **** is a thing for a reason. End of lesson.

#61 It could have been a general conversation. My friends and I talk about the weirdest shit sometimes. So telling someone they should be talking about rape instead of nutella or any other topic is just stupid. Yes rape is an issue but telling someone what they can or can't talk about takes away their freedom of speech.

arianarochele 9

I don't think anyone is on FML to discuss the important issues -.- a disagreement about Nutella seems to fit right into FML's league

Thank you, someone realized that I wasn't serious! I don't actually think anyone deserves to get a headbutt.

thecman25 14

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I agree with this as a nutella lover, but im not understanding the logic of FML for downvoting number 1s comment, but upvoting yours when both are pretty similar.

just hit the bastards in the ****** face. nutella isnt even that good.

JMichael 25

#4 Nutella is chocolate creaminess from the heavens

Exactly, I don't even like chocolate that much. The only chocolate that I care to eat on a regular basis is my wife! DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

Eew! Nutella is amazing I am addicted to Nutella I keep a jar of it next to my bed! I when I have a bad dream ( which is often due to my anxiety) I have a spoon of it brush my teeth and go back to bes

Nutella is glorious. Shame on you for not understanding

I would Nutella soul what you think of Nutella from now on if I were you.

Nutella fans seem to be pretty nutty about Nutella

The Nutella jar in my household usually gets scrapped down to the very last bit, it's that amazing .

Yeah and after that, you fill the bitch up with vanilla ice cream and go to town, right? No? am I the only one who does that? (I'm not weird. My mother had me tested).

That is a wonderful idea and I'm doing it from now on. Thank you.

joanleesimone 2

Comment above me, seconded.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Hey, at least it's average.

Yeah, but saying that you love Nutella is "in" right now.