By Anonymous - 06/10/2011 17:27 - United States

Today, I got called for a job interview. I didn't catch where it was, and in my excitement I forgot to ask. I now have no idea where I'm being interviewed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 694
You deserved it 35 174

Same thing different taste

Comments

judices 0

How can you not know where you applied? Unless you applied in over thirty places I can't see how you wouldn't know? Either that or your just an idiot. A big one at that. I'm pretty sure they just don't call any random people!

OR he knows the company, but not the location the interview is being held at. How does your foot taste?

23, google it and find out where the company is and stop being so stupid.

Peachy18 0

23- If you applied there then you've more than likely been to the place before.

Don't worry bout it! Happens to all of us some times!

Why in Gods name would u put ur name as Tanneriscool? That just shows either ur full of it or u have no self esteem and u try to cover it up with fake confidence...what has this world come to?

MichellinMan 20

81- that is completely irrelevant to the FML. And for all you know, that could be his friend. So shut the **** up, and go **** yourself. Multiple times. And this world has been in the toilet for many years.

Kn0wledge123 21

You see the phone you just hung up on? Pick up and press *69 or something. Or look at the caller ID. Simple.

Jammy01jams 2

Iknow cool story bro. But the same thing happened to me, didn't get the name, time or address. Legit call bak just say you didn't catch the address and ask again who you're speaking with and then if that is who is interviewing you. I was so excited too! Don't worry others out there who did the same thing. Also it was worse because both stores I applied to had the same name an are on the same street. So I had to make sure it was the right one.

Something tells me you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

call back. if you're worried about sounding dumb use a different phone so caller id won't recognize it. pretend to be a foreigner and ask who you called and their address. thank them and hang up.

Dearest 81, your completely retarded.. It's just a name. Why on earth would even try to talk about my name when you try to be random in your bio and say you like cheezits, spongebob, and worst of all dog the bounty hunter. The a fail in itself. Your 14 and your from Mississippi. Eww... Mississippi. Go home, play with your barbies and quit trying to be cool.

Smartest guy ever unless that job is for washing dishes then you might not get it.

my mom once was invited to take a Mensa test (for those who don't know it's a really smart person test lol) and she got lost going there.

Rico_Mal1116 0

Mensa in Spanish means dumbass...

osiris39p 3

hey ginger shut up until u can grow a soul

ikickgingers 15

16 it's mostly standardized testing. A lot of people look good on paper, and suck at life.

Obviously it's in the kitchen... Stupid women ;)

I did not read the FML well, sorry. People lile me makes mistakes man.

sierralovesyou 0

Wow that's so mature. You are a pervert.

You're just jealous you can't get a *******... Douchebag.

Who said anything about me? I was talking about you... Lmao, pissing your trolls off is as good as it gets.

But how pathetic is it to ask where you're supposed to go for the interview?

Just say you're "double checking". It shows that you're thorough.

Just say "I'm just calling to double check where the interview is, so I don't miss it" Or something like that

xk75 4

1. Google the phone number-you may find the business name that way 2. if you still can't find it, call them back to "ask for directions."

rhpsfan9 10
metalcoremaster 4
twinny_sc 13

Call back. It's not rocket science.

heyimallison 0

something tells me your not getting the job.