By Anonymous - 26/12/2009 12:43 - Australia

Today, I got a new laptop for Christmas. The picture on the box showed a woman balancing it on one finger to show how light it was, so I tried it myself. I dropped my laptop, breaking the hard drive and putting a massive crack down the screen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 021
You deserved it 100 564

Same thing different taste

Comments

Indeed. I'm reading this from the laptop I got for christmas, which thankfully I didn't try to hold with one finger. Your an idiot- and deserve. Seriously, what are you stupid? Do you try to copy everything you see on boxes and TV? If so, please try to fly off the empire state building by using redbull to give you wings. Do us all a goddamn favor. I hate fmls like this. You brought it upon yourself. YDI /Rant

dude, you're the kind of person they put "warning don't stick this in your eye" on the side of pencil boxes for.

Hey! YAI!!! Your An Idiot!!! Also, I'm reading this off the laptop I got last Christmas so yeah...

Hey idiots. Learn how to use "your" correctly.

Crasken 0

That seems to be the prevalent problem on FMyLife; the misuse of your and you're. Seriously people, I know that grammar doesn't matter much on the intertubes, but if you're going to call somebody an idiot, at least use proper grammar yourself.

48 win. op you are a moron. tomatoes are light but that doesnt mean you can balance it on your finger. you ether have to be skilled to balance something on your finger or your just doing it with something as light as air.

renaet 0

I think the funniest part is that the picture on the box was probably photshopped (like an obvious photoshop) and the OP was still dumb enough to try it -_-

lankykid - HAHA, awesome... so very true :D

******* newfags everywhere. your not funny here or anywhere.

Hmm... yes, #1... the computer specs quite clearly state that the OP does not have enough memory to run this computer correctly.

Mest_Is_Wicked 0

I know, right!?!? Sad bit is... these fuckheads manage to pass English. As people get stupider, classes get easier.

Yes, well people these days don't type correctly.

lmao, that sucks. but guess what? YDI. wow. do you really think ads like that are real? there's a tool called photoshop, and it helps us humans exagerrate things. fmls like this aren't even fmls. they're yada (you're a dumbass), because really ydi isnt enough. anyway, i agree with everyone saying ydi. because ydi big time, x3 /rant and please excuse my atrocious spelling and my obivous grammar problems. =)

hairt 4

Photoshop!!!! how could you not know!

44- you kinda went too far there. Its obvious he's a moron, but its not like it's your laptop or that you raised that idiot.

44- you kinda went too far there. Its obvious he's a moron and that he absolutely deserved it, but dont over do it, just drop it.

Obvously wasn't a SSD, so it wasn't worth it :P

i really doubt anyone could be that stupid.....

Kurg 0

Dude. Seriously. Really. Must I go on?

SmexiiBacon 8

I would've done it above a bed or couch :/

BrownSugar_fml 5

I wouldn't doubt it but that is super idiotic

thats just plain stupid my laptop weighs like 20 pounds though

infantry831 0

your ******* stupid beat yourself

it's "you're".....but good job. you can't insult this person on his/her stupidity if you can't ******* spell.

dudeitsdanny 9

Ehhh... There's a difference between bad grammar/spelling, and being a flat out idiot.

Because having bad grammar is exactly the same level of stupidity as attempting to balance a laptop on one finger. Also, you probably want to capitalize your sentences if you're going to be a grammar *****.

Haha, funny, seeing as 29 got YOUR correct. It wouldn't be "You are comment" it would be "Your comment" signaling ownership.

newsgit 0

#30 was referring to #6. And it's Grammar NAZI, not Grammar *****.

Well I hope you learned a lesson. Treat expensive electronics carefully and don't copy things you see on TV and on boxes. Monkey see, Monkey do isn't a good creed.

Maybe you should start working out. Keep it up and soon you'll be able to juggle televisions without a problem.

I really hope you have ADD and just can't control your impulses, because otherwise...

ADD means you have difficulty paying attention... not that you have a lack of common sense and no self-control.

Uhhh, I have ADD, and i would NEVER be that stupid.

Dont_Explain 3

I am tempted to test this... I'll buy you a laptop, you break it, you pay. :D

G_thelegend 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Shut up, you ******* drain on humanity.

I shouldnt have mod'ed this. but thanx for the warning, im getting a laptop today

Lasagnaa 24

Just don't be stupid like the OP!

wow, if you're going to try something like that, at least do it over something soft so that if(when) it falls it doesnt break.