By Hmm - 06/06/2017 16:19

Spicy
Today, I gave a coworker a lift to the next town over town catch a train. When I picked him up, he was wasted, and halfway there he asked me to pull over so he could puke. He managed not to blow chunks, but crapped his pants in the process. He left a stain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 066
You deserved it 512

Dr.Pickles tells us more.

Dr.Pickles 10

OP here, i did finally get the stain removed!! I think I went through 7 layers of shock when this all happened , but I couldn't kick him out of the truck. He was on his way to his mom's funeral. Thankfully I will leave that job before he returns from his travels. No awkward moments here, and I'll definitely be avoiding his calls. It definitely made me question doing so much for others but I'd do it again.

Top comments

Another horrible installation of "Nice person loses a bit more faith in humanity". So sorry to read this. Nice gestures should never get this kind of horrible crap. Feel for you, OP. Don't let this stop you being you though!

sunshine1421 14

well monday morning is gonna be awkward

Comments

TallBlackAndAngree 7

Alright. I'm going to say it. That's a shitty situation.

He needs to buy you a new car. That shit'll never come out. Even if you remove it, you'll always know there was shit there and you'll smell it.

sunshine1421 14

well monday morning is gonna be awkward

Sobinstead of blowing chunks he blew dirt.

GoogieWithers 22

That is some nasty shit OP.

Another horrible installation of "Nice person loses a bit more faith in humanity". So sorry to read this. Nice gestures should never get this kind of horrible crap. Feel for you, OP. Don't let this stop you being you though!

Patsy Boren 19

Oh man that sucks so bad. Sorry that happened to you op

Justine Malang 16

Well... That's the end of doing favours to that guy.