By loser doctor - 02/01/2009 11:14 - Philippines

Today, I found out the girl I was in love with has a new boyfriend. I blame myself because I believed her when she said she "wasn't ready" for a relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 080
You deserved it 4 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you thought that maybe she meant that she wasn't ready for a relationship ... with you? She didn't want to seem too brutal with having to turn you down.

There are plenty of other fish in the sea. Only, you're nowhere near a sea. You're in a desert. Starving. Alone.

Comments

FML_21409 0

I have a serious feeling that this is exactly what is going to happen to me!

I'm scared because I think I agree with you...

This happened to me and I was completely pissed off. I was too shy and gentlehearted to confront her about it, though, and ended up drifting away. She had a sciency flare to her, too ;-; Oh well. No regrets. I'm currently happy relationship-wise right now.

The same thing happened to me a couple months ago. I feel for you.

Oh my god! The same EXACT thing happened to me! What a waste ;(

hryffff 11

Wow way to the third person who has said that

She's just an asshole girl who can't be bothered to tell you she doesn't like you. Don't feel like you missed anything because you didn't.

Emma Marshall 19

How is she the arsehole. He needs to get over it. She said it in a nice way, grow some balls.

dontaskdonttell 0

I've done this... but I really didn't think I was ready for a relationship. I had gotten out of a bad relationship a few months before, then had to break up with a guy I didn't think I was dating within that week. I didn't want to deal with guys and was going out of state later that day to get away from it all!! I ended up meeting my husband the week I was out of state.

Had that happen to myself as well. Though I wasn't in love with her, luckily.

Have you thought that maybe she meant that she wasn't ready for a relationship ... with you? She didn't want to seem too brutal with having to turn you down.

Yeah sorry but #13 is right. Girls say that to guys that have been put on the friendship train so that they can keep being friends with you but not have to date you.