By heartbroken - 10/07/2013 19:08 - Australia

Today, I found out that my boyfriend of over a year has been cheating on me the whole time, but that "it's just physical". However, he doesn't want to do anything "physical" with me, except cuddle when we're together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 023
You deserved it 4 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you straight up, break up with him? Cause hes an obvious douche.

You mean ex-boyfriend right? Don't worry there will be other guys who are caring. They want to get physical!Physical!

Comments

Did you straight up, break up with him? Cause hes an obvious douche.

I hope she did more than just straight up break up with him. I hope he feels like a total loser with no purpose but to steal perfectly good oxygen and water.

Wizardo 33

Well she has a perfectly good reason since there's nothing mentally there either it seems...

tjv3 10

Sorry OP what a jerk, loser, and worthless person. I can't stand cheaters! Ditch him and hey I'm single lol;) but for real you will find a much better person than the cheater

She should straight up kick him in the balls.

Yeah what a ******* asshole! Hope you've dumped him . He's not worth it :/

You mean ex-boyfriend right? Don't worry there will be other guys who are caring. They want to get physical!Physical!

So you're saying other boys want to hear OP's body drop, her body drop?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Phone pocket posted..my bad.

avapaige1234 19

Just cuddling with you even with no sex could have been sweet and respectful, if he hadn't been cheating on you. You deserve better than an a-hole.

Do something "physical" to his face then because "it's just physical"

HungerGames95 13

Send your Dad over with a baseball bat in an hour to do something "physical" to him.

Screw sending her dad, OP should take the bastard on herself.

HungerGames95 13

I was referencing a previous FML.

Here in Australia we tend to use Cricket Bats for such occasions !

monnanon 13

cricket balls might hurt more me thinks. that shit is painful

NagainaFier 16

If she wants to beat him with metal and leather, I can hook OP up. Seriously; ever smacked a person with a bridle? Very satisfying.

Sounds like you need to get physical with him, in a different way.

I read get physical and all of sudden Madonna popped into my head.

Soniye 14

Lol Madonna ? Wtf I thought it was Olivia too

That sucks. He should have found someone he was physically and emotionally attracted to, rather than using two girls to get both things. He sounds like a douche, and you probably deserve better. Good luck OP

OP here. I just created an account to reply. That's just the thing... He was physically attracted to me. When we first met he was really into me physically as well as emotionally/ mentally. He wanted me a lot, couldn't keep his hands off me etc. But after a while it seems like he just got kinda bored of me and now it seems like he isn't really interested. We're long distance so we can only see each other once every couple of months, even though we talk every day, usually for more than 12 hours.

Wait.. You talk for more than 12 hours.. Everyday!? Whoa! Am I the only one surprised by this?

punkyboy 11

why don't you give him something "physical" like a punch in the face

Dump that cheater & tell him "well it's just a breakup" & see how he feels.

#11, what are you talking about? Are you suggesting OP is a lesbian? If you are, that's not the case here OP, you deserve much better than that scumbag.